__Egirly__

Random Thoughts

1,078 posts in this topic

I was pulling a dumbbell off the rack at the gym and apparently the one beside it (a 65 lb one) was overlapping it, because as I turned, lifting the dumbbell off the rack, the 65 lb dumbbell beside it tumbled off the rack (from about 3 feet) and onto my Achilles tendon. Luckily it was a glancing blow and has just left a mild bruise. Could have been pretty bad  :wacko:

This gym has terrible dumbbell racks.

Please tell me why I had a dream about Kevin Costner!?

My mom is so weird. I guess it's good that I embrace my personal brand of weirdness, because I see some of her in me. Which may explain why we are such good friends. Things that make you go Hmmm. :)

@Steadfast Madcap: My dad pretty much reacted that way: he thought there was only one episode left that he hadn't seen, then he realized that there were 2 more and he screamed, "Yes! There are 2 more episodes, not 1 more! Awesome!"

It made me laugh pretty hard, but I get it. Great show. 

2 people like this

Pokemon should really just start a series about a pokemon who wants to become a pokemon trainer, or even a medieval series (a lot of pokemon would look amazing with armor)

i mean they are already making mega pokemon now ,might as well go all the way 

1 person likes this

DEAR GOD HELP ME! I JUST GOT A CALL FROM AN UNKNOWN NUMBER AND A GUY ON THE OTHER END IS LOOKING FOR ME AND ASKED IF HE COULD MARRY ME BASED ON MY VOICE BEING "BEAUTIFUL!" WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TO!?

I know right! I even tried to change my number right after and they are trying to charge me $40! I'm so mad right now.

1 person likes this

This sounds awful, but I wouldn't change your number right away. See if he bothers you again, first. It might be just a random creep, that doesn't know anything about you. Or did he know your personal information like name and address? There's also a possibility somebody is playing a really bad joke.

1 person likes this

This sounds awful, but I wouldn't change your number right away. See if he bothers you again, first. It might be just a random creep, that doesn't know anything about you. Or did he know your personal information like name and address? There's also a possibility somebody is playing a really bad joke.

He asked for me by my full name. I didn't say to ask what else he knew about me because I was angry and scared at the same time. Maybe it's an ex but he had an accent like he was from the Philippines.

He asked for me by my full name. I didn't say to ask what else he knew about me because I was angry and scared at the same time. Maybe it's an ex but he had an accent like he was from the Philippines.

You could get a blocking app for free. So you wouldn't have to go through the hassles and cost of changing your number. 

You could get a blocking app for free. So you wouldn't have to go through the hassles and cost of changing your number.

How can I block an unknown number though? It's untraceable

How can I block an unknown number though? It's untraceable

Go to the police, they can track incoming unknown numbers. Next time, they'll give him a warning, without telling you who it is of course. The second time, they'll arrest him for stalking. That's how it is here in Belgium though, I don't think it'll differ that much in America.

If the phone is connected through the internet, you can ask the internet provider to block it and contact the police if it happens again.

I recommend u to go to the police if you feel you are being stalked or threatened. Don't bluff or threaten him in return.

5 people like this

If I ever got a purity ring, I would wear it on my middle finger. And then if a guy was ever like "Hey, you wanna have sex?", I would be like "No", and then I'd show him my purity ring.  :D

3 people like this

hahahahaha :lol: @Amber Elizabeth  Fuck me, you really made me laugh! One witty comment that made me smile followed by that sniper one!  Honestly the sniper one had me in hysterics. I suspect i'm the only one that found/will find that funny but that was so out of the blue.

1 person likes this

hahahahaha :lol: @Amber Elizabeth  Fuck me, you really made me laugh! One witty comment that made me smile followed by that sniper one!  Honestly the sniper one had me in hysterics. I suspect i'm the only one that found/will find that funny but that was so out of the blue.

:D  I thought up that sniper one a few hours ago when I was at the library. And today I did wear this one ring I have that I started to consider a purity ring a few weeks ago on my middle finger of my left hand.  :P

Go to the police, they can track incoming unknown numbers. Next time, they'll give him a warning, without telling you who it is of course. The second time, they'll arrest him for stalking. That's how it is here in Belgium though, I don't think it'll differ that much in America.

If the phone is connected through the internet, you can ask the internet provider to block it and contact the police if it happens again.

I recommend u to go to the police if you feel you are being stalked or threatened. Don't bluff or threaten him in return.

Thanks! I totally forgot about police officers! Silly me.

Thanks! I totally forgot about police officers! Silly me.

Are you being sarcastic? :P