__Egirly__

Random Thoughts

1,078 posts in this topic

I keep on looking at that dress from different angles but I still see blue and black. Now I need to buy this dress just to see what the actual color is. Even though I don't like the dress I think I would wear it and use it as a conversation starter.

ETA: Oh nvm lol. Guess I saved some money.

I originally saw white and gold, then it flipped to blue and black for several hours. Now I see white and gold again. Looking at the picture in the Wired article samaye linked too helps me make the switch.

@ daydreamer You may not want to buy it given the Amazon reviews it's been getting....  ;)

3 people like this

I originally saw white and gold, then it flipped to blue and black for several hours. Now I see white and gold again. Looking at the picture in the Wired article samaye linked too helps me make the switch.

@ daydreamer You may not want to buy it given the Amazon reviews it's been getting....  ;)

All of those amazon reviews are from today O.O :o

All of those amazon reviews are from today O.O :o

Some of the reviews are very comical.  :lol:

4 people like this

#whiteandgold or #blueandblack?

tumblr_nkcjuq8Tdr1tnacy1o1_500.jpg

OMG I saw this on Facebook less than an hour ago and it was black and blue. Now I swear it's white and gold. My brain is broken.

The dress was on the news last night. I quote: "tonight on the news, people react to the revealed identity of an ISIS terrorist, and what colour is this dress?" Interesting set of priorities there :P

4 people like this

OMG I saw this on Facebook less than an hour ago and it was black and blue. Now I swear it's white and gold. My brain is broken.

The dress was on the news last night. I quote: "tonight on the news, people react to the revealed identity of an ISIS terrorist, and what colour is this dress?" Interesting set of priorities there :P

The post that started the whole thing went up on tumblr not even 24 hours before Buzzfeed had their traffic record broken by that dress' post! I've never seen anything that wasn't a tragedy take over all media so quickly.

2 people like this

Interesting day at church. I got pulled out of the service by a couple cops for carrying and someone passed away during the service. :blink:

I'm upset because I like to read all the comments on a topic, but there are so many on this one. Also sorry to hear about the loss Amarillo.

Also I never understood that dress thing. Until I scrolled back up and the dress changed colors.

Interesting day at church. I got pulled out of the service by a couple cops for carrying and someone passed away during the service. :blink:

sorry for the loss. I think church is the only place my dad doesn't carry.

I didn't know the person in question unfortunately. I've been going to this one for about 8 months now and this was the first week I've seen him. There were a ton of new people there this week. I think it's because Easter is on everyone's mind.

Needless to say, I wasn't invited back so it's kind of a bummer. I really liked the sermons there.  

Interesting day at church. I got pulled out of the service by a couple cops for carrying

I was going to say "only in Texas," but then I realized I was actually surprised that someone would get kicked out of a Texan church for carrying.   :lol:

2 people like this

Anyone else see that dress as blue and gold?

1 person likes this

I didn't know the person in question unfortunately. I've been going to this one for about 8 months now and this was the first week I've seen him. There were a ton of new people there this week. I think it's because Easter is on everyone's mind.

Needless to say, I wasn't invited back so it's kind of a bummer. I really liked the sermons there.

That's not very nice of them. :(

That's what my dad saw :o He doesn't see a lot of colors other people do. He might be colorblind, but that's a secret

That's what my mother saw, as well.

2 people like this

#whiteandgold or #blueandblack?

tumblr_nkcjuq8Tdr1tnacy1o1_500.jpg

So, I've looked at this picture at home and outside on a sunny day and a rainy day. Inside and outside on the rainy day it looked white-and-gold (but the white has a bluish tint), and outside in the sun it looked dark blue-and-black. Interesting..

2 people like this

The first time i saw the dress it was white and gold, then i scrolled down and it showed a different picture of the dress and instantly when i went back up to the first picture it was dark blue and black

and now every time i look at it its light blue and gold and it hasn't changed since

i wouldn't worry too much about us being colorblind because my colorblind friend saw it as blue and red

1 person likes this

what the heck there was a Friday the 13th before valentines day...and now theres ANOTHER ONE :I!!!!! whats that about

It's because this year's February was a perfect month:

February+2015+is+the+perfect+month+anyon

2 people like this