__Egirly__

Random Thoughts

1,078 posts in this topic

Someone just parked on my street, honked their horn nonstop for about a minute, then drove away. Now I'm awake. Jerks. 

Whoah, I was grumpy! I feel better now, but they'd better not do that again.  :P

2 people like this

Had a great job interview, sent a thank you e-mail, and now we wait. :mellow:

Good luck! Hope you hear some good news very soon :)

1 person likes this

Those picture memes, where they take an animal and give it human teeth for a smile? Yeah, those creep me out. I cringe a little, every time I see one.

I suppose that could also go under the category  of 'weird things about' me... :)

1 person likes this

If someone was named terry and you made fun of them, you would be dissin'terry. Just practicing my dad jokes early lol

6 people like this

I was watching tv, and I realized that (although I've always loved the idea of being proposed to in the rain... and still do) I would love to have a proposal in the middle of the snow. When it's falling, and it's quiet all around, and everything is white and peaceful, and the morning light is just breaking it's way out of the cover of the night. I love snow... but I live in Phoenix, AZ. We get so little snow it barely makes a blip on the radar. Might be kind of difficult for that to be planned. :) I am such a sappy dreamer.

1 person likes this

*puts whining cap on*

I hattttteeeeeeee school. Absolutely hate it. I seriously would have preferred getting my wisdom teeth removed each month for four years instead of going to college. It's not that I hate learning or thinking; there's just something particularly hellish about it taking place in the form of *school* that makes it incredibly unbearable for me, and always has.

*takes whining cap off*

Here's a gif of a kitty and a horse being friends.

tumblr_niwx62LMad1qdlh1io1_500.gif

6 people like this

LOL it's like they're magnetically drawn to eachother :D I love it!!! I'll watch it repeatedly now.

Now that I think of it... My horse does this when I'm kneeling down, so it may have to do with their vision.

3 people like this

I re-watched my intro video for WTM.org and over the course of 1 minute and 46 seconds, I say "um" 24 times...

Or should I say I, um, re-watched my intro video for, um, WTM.org and, um, over the course of, um, 1 minute and, um, 46 seconds, I say "um", um, 24 times.

Um.

5 people like this

I re-watched my intro video for WTM.org and over the course of 1 minute and 46 seconds, I say "um" 24 times...

Or should I say I, um, re-watched my intro video for, um, WTM.org and, um, over the course of, um, 1 minute and, um, 46 seconds, I say "um", um, 24 times.

Um.

Aw! That's ok, I didn't even have the guts to make one so at least you were brave enough to post it. 

2 people like this

Pictures of kitties and horsies being friends is basically what has gotten me through this week.

tumblr_njca0s8gFz1sn75h6o1_1280.jpg

7 people like this