__Egirly__

Random Thoughts

1,078 posts in this topic

My anxiety was bad today, but I made it :D

Mine is 5x worse than normal today.....

Walmart probably has enough money to fund a small scale invasion and delete small countries...

in other news, americans are more upset about a movie they cant watch than the CIA torture report released

Wow, this may be the longest thread we've ever had.

I'd really like a tuna and red onion bagel right now, and it's nearly four in the morning.

xxx

It is my last day of work for 2014! :D Feels like I am back in school and we are getting a summer break

3 people like this

So, all of the tests the endocrinologist ran, she tells me that I am in a very small percentage of people who has never had Mono. Just one more thing to add to my list of 'not like the others'. lol

When we were talking about Mono in biology, I was shocked when the teacher said the majority of people have had it, even though most never show symptoms.

I got a philosophy paper back, and got a 98. I think this means I am certifiably insane.

5 people like this

I came across my old container of movie stubs and remembered that I have kept most of them. I have all but, maybe, 4 or 5. I started to put them into a little scrapbook a while back. I think it's time to do that, and actually get it done. :)

1 person likes this

Someone just parked on my street, honked their horn nonstop for about a minute, then drove away. Now I'm awake. Jerks. 

2 people like this