__Egirly__

Random Thoughts

1,078 posts in this topic

the NSA could probably make a better matchmaking service than any other site

also vin diesel got probably got payed millions for saying ''I am groot'' over and over

1 person likes this

Shakes are better, you can add fruits to them :D

Is the consistency of a protein shake like a milk shake?  As someone who doesn't like milkshakes, I'm a little wary lol.  :unsure:

I should ask my barber where he gets his hair cut, and then go to his barber and so on and so forth until i find the greatest barber in the world, or a bald guy

9 people like this

I seriously want to use my nephew as a cover to go and see this.... I want to see the caveman "stay" scene hehehehehe

NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM 3 Trailer (Ben Stiller - 2014):

4 people like this

How can people say they love to sleep? Sure, you can love dreaming, or the feeling you wake up after you sleep, both of which you experience. But sleeping is unconscious - you're not experiencing anything, thus you can't have a feeling about it.

1 person likes this

Each time I try to catch up on my Bible & Lit reading, my contacts get knocked out of place, making it impossible for me to read the Bible at all. I may not believe in God, but I think I'm starting to believe in Satan....

2 people like this

How can people say they love to sleep? Sure, you can love dreaming, or the feeling you wake up after you sleep, both of which you experience. But sleeping is unconscious - you're not experiencing anything, thus you can't have a feeling about it.

I don't understand how people sleep a lot either. They're missing out on life by wasting time sleeping.

1 person likes this

I should ask my barber where he gets his hair cut, and then go to his barber and so on and so forth until i find the greatest barber in the world, or a bald guy

I swear, that made me laugh so hard!

My library doesn't have a limit to the number of books I can borrow. If I had a friend with a minivan, we could just keep coming back until we'd borrowed the entire library and then we would have a lifetime supply of free books :D

… Well, until they're due back, that is.

4 people like this

Oh, the feeling of making myself get behind the lens, again. It's been too long. Even if these don't turn out the way I'm hoping, at least it's a start to try and get out of this awful rut! :)

1 person likes this

How weird it is that I like the word 'nefarious' but I can't stand the word 'success'.

2 people like this

I don’t know how my brother comes up with nicknames for things, but apparently he’s floppy?

Flops Mclooskin, as he says (5 months and growing):

post-41650-0-30392600-1418940242_thumb.j

4 people like this

I don’t know how my brother comes up with nicknames for things, but apparently he’s floppy?

Flops Mclooskin, as he says (5 months and growing):

attachicon.gifIMG_8455.JPG

Aw! He's adorable! :)