__Egirly__

Random Thoughts

1,058 posts in this topic

I want the '10 E60 40v 5.0L V10 507HP 384 lb-ft M5. It's a bit more expensive than a steak.

5 people like this

I'm assuming that's a car(or engine or battery) so I'd imagine it's more expensive lol

1 person likes this

I want some dark chocolates!

2 people like this

I'm assuming that's a car(or engine or battery) so I'd imagine it's more expensive lol

Yeah it's a car. I could have just said I want a BMW M5 but I wanted to make it as confusing as possible lol

1 person likes this

I want the '10 E60 40v 5.0L V10 507HP 384 lb-ft M5. It's a bit more expensive than a steak.

That's nice, but I'd rather have the E30 M3 ;). The older more driver oriented cars are more my style. I'll even go as far back as a 1600 or 2002.

I think there is a ghost in my neighbourhood that likes to scream at 3 am in the morning but I'm too scared to look. Maybe I will tonight. If I don't respond here you know what happened.

8 people like this

If your parents hadn't lived their lives exactly as they did and conceived you at the exact moment they did, you wouldn't be you.

13 people like this

If your parents hadn't lived their lives exactly as they did and conceived you at the exact moment they did, you wouldn't be you.

I think about that all the time. 

4 people like this

Yes! I can wear long sleeves for at least one more week!

3 people like this

I think about that all the time. 

Me too! It gives me the creeps if I think about it for too long. Uh oh... *shivers

1 person likes this

Yep...like Matthew said.:. If that one egg didn't meet with that one sperm you wouldn't be here:) no one is an accident

2 people like this

Oh boy!!! That would be awful come to think of it!!!! I'm kind of a narcissist  so being myself is one of my great joys in life ;) lol

I think there is a ghost in my neighbourhood that likes to scream at 3 am in the morning but I'm too scared to look. Maybe I will tonight. If I don't respond here you know what happened.

Are you sure it wasn't a cat? I sometimes here cats going crazy in the middle of the night....especially during "mating season" haha

Hmmm, It's Victoria Day in Canada on Monday!!!  Where will I go watch Fireworks?  And with whom? Oh and Sunny has the most adorable sig pic!!!! I soooo wanna cuddle with that cute kitty  :wub:

I was told I need to walk the dog. I'm too lazy. I tied the leash to my rc car and walked the dog in circles around the cul-de-sac from my living room.

4 people like this

I want to read my favorite book but it's inside my room. I'm too lazy. I'll just spend 2 hours over here trying to download it on my computer.

3 people like this

My remote is 2 feet away. I'm too lazy. If I can't reach it I don't need it.

1 person likes this

I just ate some Polish food!!!!! Perogies, Cabbage Rolls and Schnitzel.  It was good!!!!!!  If you haven't tried it, you should :)

5 people like this