Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Daz

How to find the status page/write a status?

6 posts in this topic

Okay, I have spent the last hour here trying to ask this question but being distracted by all the interesting other posts lol. Does anyone know where the status page thingy is? It's like a wall but for everyone. Or even just a personal status update thing. Thank you for your help :D

D

You see the little drop-down menu with your name in the top-right? (If you look at the bar that reads "Home, The Book, About Us..." etc. it's right underneath "Wristbands, Forums"). Click the little down arrow. You can actually update your status straight from there - click in the box that says "What's on your mind?" and type in whatever you like there, and click "Update".

To get to the "main" status page, go to your main profile page (that same drop down menu, click "My Profile"). There's a bit on the left hand side under your profile picture that says "Profile Feed". Click there, and it brings up the whole thing, and you can see all the updates you've ever made, and any replies people have made to what you've said. Other people can post things there, too. If you go to anyone's profile page, you'll find the status updates in the same way.

Alternatively, you can click "View New Content" in the top-right (under the search bar). On the filter on the left, select the content type "Members". Then select by section "Profile Feed", and you can see all the latest status updates.

xxx

You see the little drop-down menu with your name in the top-right? (If you look at the bar that reads "Home, The Book, About Us..." etc. it's right underneath "Wristbands, Forums"). Click the little down arrow. You can actually update your status straight from there - click in the box that says "What's on your mind?" and type in whatever you like there, and click "Update".

To get to the "main" status page, go to your main profile page (that same drop down menu, click "My Profile"). There's a bit on the left hand side under your profile picture that says "Profile Feed". Click there, and it brings up the whole thing, and you can see all the updates you've ever made, and any replies people have made to what you've said. Other people can post things there, too. If you go to anyone's profile page, you'll find the status updates in the same way.

Alternatively, you can click "View New Content" in the top-right (under the search bar). On the filter on the left, select the content type "Members". Then select by section "Profile Feed", and you can see all the latest status updates.

xxx

OMG lol thank you xD  I never noticed it haha.

1 person likes this

Gotta love newbies :D

noooo shussssh :P I've been here since January, I just.... Fail at finding status buttons that are so magically hidden in plain sight (like 12 Grimmauld Place)

2 people like this