Invincible

Your sex drive on a scale of 1-10 (10 being the highest)

70 posts in this topic

I have an unusually low one for my age.
It dips to a 4 or 5 for most days, never really gets higher than a 7.
Although of course you have those days where you wish you could just meet your wife, now.
Then you wouldn't have to wait anymore. Oh man, times like that, that make you hope she waits too.

1 person likes this

Usually mine's around a 5-6, except, like the other females said, around that time of the month. The week before, I'm at least at a 10. Phillip and I are much more cautious around that time because that's the prime time for reproduction, so my body's just ready to go, but we're not!

1 person likes this

it can vary between 3 and 9.5 depending on my mood :P I think that age had something to do with it... when I was 18, it was more like 0 and 2.... and now that eight years have passed, there are much more pent up feelings :P

1 person likes this

When I was younger (teenage years), I was probably a consistent 4, no higher.  But as the years go by, the number increases.  When 28 hit, I was an 8.  And for the last two years, I've been a 10 and its been driving me nuts.  I don't "relieve myself" because I feel like I need a partner to do that.  I can just stand next to an attractive single male and I get all hot.  I start fanning myself and taking off my jacket!  I feel like I have no say in it!  Sometimes I don't even like the guy.  And I just have to walk away!  Honestly, I just want to be married for this one reason! 

1 person likes this

It has fluctuated over the years, but it's subjective. I always think it's really bad, but it can always get worse. A couple of years ago I would have said I was a 10. Now that it is much higher, I am still going to say it's a 10.

As Stacie was saying, I don't "relieve" myself either. In fact, my past experience has shown me that actually increases my drive and desire. At this point, it would probably get me into trouble.

1 person likes this

🙈lol tjoo ,it is that time when the scale says; "Not yours and your partner please, 1 at a time" ha ha haðŸƒðŸƒ

Really my high drive doesn't scare me more than it motivates me that; I would not just make a good wife in the kitchen or by morals but my husband will be satisfied dog that doesn't go for neighbour's bones.. Ha ha ha...

I like the fact that many of you are this open and real about their sexual feelings, because for some reason I don't know, ppl expect me to be clueless about my sexual feelings just because I have no personal experience in doing sex. ðŸ˜like really??

I am open and not ashamed to comment on those chats, but they lough at me saying am talking bcoz of the little knowledge .. But hellow!! Who doesn't know how she feels😄😄

Am always saying I would always read a scripture from the bible for my husband, to minister him about my right of getting it all from him😄😄🙈🙈.. En ppl say tjoo they feel for him, coz he will be told that; This is God's word ... Lol indeed it will be...😄

i'll adjust my sex drive to that of whoever i'm with but if a dude is pestering me for sex 24/7, it's time for me to go. sorry but ain't nobody got time for that lol

Um..... WAY off the scale? I hope my husband can keep up with me lol God knows I feel bad for him!

I've actually decreased a tiny bit.... I'm more of a 12 now lol

1 person likes this

Mine will fluctuate. Usually hovers around the higher end of the scale, though...and, although I wouldn't quite say we're at nymphomaniac-level, oftentimes blows my typical '10' completely outta the water; I'll admit that much.  :blush:
There are days when I'm just raring to go...and then someone will start a philosophical conversation with me, and any desire will disappear completely. (Oh, but the philosophising will be intense!)
Any 'fantasies' I experience usually involve having a deep conversation or - even better - a heated debate. Before, after, and even during the act, that is. Keeps life interesting, that's for sure, seeing as I could argue with someone all day and night...  :lol:

1 person likes this

Mine varies, too. A lot, actually. It depends on the time of month, meds, if I have in interest in someone... and I'm sure a few other things. I'm not sure how true it is that a woman is in her sexual prime in her early to mid 30s (as I have heard on many occasions), but it certainly feels like it, to me at least. There are days when nothing bothers me, while other days it's difficult to not focus on it. Though, I'd say, most days it (without my meds) would not take much (oh, if only I were in love and married... lol). Eh, I think most people are like that... I'm not so different. :)

Definitely a 10 which is why I am here. It's difficult to wait and I feel like I need to be somewhere I can get encouragement from others who are doing the same thing.

2 people like this

LOL you would post this topic Envincebal. And did any of us really need you to answer that :P :P I think we all could've guessed that from you based on former topics. Jk jk.

No but in all seriousness, I'm really sexual as well I don't know if that's just from years of pent up sexuality waiting or what. But I'm gonna say Im at a 9 because I feel like there's always room for improvement/more movement. Hahaha

On a side note, Im really terrible and I have this trick question I ask guys which is : what would you rate me look wise on a scale from 1-10? And OBVIOUSLY the only answer is 11... And I know I'm not necessarily a 10 but I would rather the guy just genuinely think Im the most beautiful woman in the world :D But I just remembered that from this it reminded me because of the rating. Lol

1 person likes this

LOL you would post this topic Envincebal. And did any of us really need you to answer that :P :P I think we all could've guessed that from you based on former topics. Jk jk.

No but in all seriousness, I'm really sexual as well I don't know if that's just from years of pent up sexuality waiting or what. But I'm gonna say Im at a 9 because I feel like there's always room for improvement/more movement. Hahaha

LOL yeah, I do sound like a broken record. I guess I really do have no shame. Like you, it probably comes from years of pent up sexuality :P