Invincible

Your sex drive on a scale of 1-10 (10 being the highest)

70 posts in this topic

I'm certain I'm an 11. lol. As I said in a previous thread, it seems like the only time I'm not craving sex is when I'm sleeping. But only because I'm unconscious. lol. The thing is, I feel like it's only getting stronger the older I get. I feel bad for my future wife. I pray she has a lot of stamina. :P

5 people like this

I'll be realistic and say 10.

I got into a discussion with a friend about WTM and stuff (he waited in his most recent relationship because the girl wanted to, but had had sex once before), and he said he sometimes regretted not enjoying sex while he was younger (18/19) because he said we were past our "sexual prime" now, and he'd noticed a drop in his drive and attraction to women. I couldn't relate at all.

1 person likes this

Well, once again Vince, you and I are on the same page (play on words, did you catch that? I'm so clever!). I saw the title and I was like "I'm at least an 11". Drive is supposed to decrease as we age but my body must have missed that memo. Not like I'm old or anything, I'm 28 but drive is still  doing great. That's one thing I don't have to worry about  :P

We must have been separated at birth, bro. There is no other way to explain it. Probably one of us had a skin disease that deviated from the other's true color. lol. But yeah, they say guys reach our sexual peak at 18. They were dead wrong with me.

7 people like this

We must have been separated at birth, bro. There is no other way to explain it. Probably one of us had a skin disease that deviated from the other's true color. lol.

Dude, I literally laughed out loud!

SO DID I!!! HAHA

2 people like this

I'm probably about an 11, due simply to my well intentioned but serious comments about literally waiting till the moment of marriage.

(Struggling to make it to the honeymoon suite you know)

4 people like this

Okay can't say I think about it QUITE that much, but I think for a girl it's still quite a lot. Gosh sometimes I just need some chocolate stashed away to help tide me over. lol And my friends often make fun of me because I'm the one with my mind in the gutter more than anyone else.

I think on a scale of 1-10 it's probably like a 9 usually. But depending on the day it can definitely go past a 10, and it drives me absolutely insane. hahaha

6 people like this

I'd say I dip and peak between 7/10 and 20/10.
And I would say mine was quite crazy at age 12-16, dipped a bit around 18, but now it's higher than ever.

Watching anime can help drop it all the way down to almost nil.

Pretty sure your drive has something to do with emotions... As well as hormones.
Like if you're feeling super buzzed or getting real close to someone. Maybe?

3 people like this

You know how it is said that Mohammed had the sexual strength of 30 men... I think it's an understatement for me.... and apparently Vince... and Oliver...

2 people like this

But how do you know? Do you just base it on how much you think about it?

Because I think about it a lot but not in the "What I wouldn't give to have my husband right here and right now" way.

5 people like this

My sex drive has changed recently.  I still have it, I'd say on average a 7.  But I'm much more interested in penetrating the girl's mind than anything else. ;)

7 people like this

I'm much more interested in penetrating the girl's mind than anything else. ;)

That's probably much harder. Good luck!

5 people like this

10! Usually when I'm at school or work or really just being busy it's like between 0 and 5 but at times it's just at a 10 and in those moments I just wanna get some relief and waiting till marriage becomes really difficult. So I'd say it fluctuates.

2 people like this

But how do you know? Do you just base it on how much you think about it?

Because I think about it a lot but not in the "What I wouldn't give to have my husband right here and right now" way.

Sex drive is how much/often you want it. Or for how long, or how... Energetically? Sort of to do with energy expenditure, I'm guessing :P I dunno. I used to use the energy to get important things done xD

I have highs and lows... depending on the time of the month. Most of the time I will say Im an 8-9, during "that time" I drop to like a 2-3 aka dont touch me, the week before however its like an 12, Im insatiable, crazing it bad. I swear when Im married my husband better be drinking his electrolytes during that time cuz I already know I'm going in- hard. Lol, I guess Vince, Oliver, Pisces and I are all from thr same feather. (You knoe bird of the same feather, flock together, lol ).

3 people like this

I have highs and lows... depending on the time of the month. Most of the time I will say Im an 8-9, during "that time" I drop to like a 2-3 aka dont touch me, the week before however its like an 12, Im insatiable, crazing it bad. I swear when Im married my husband better be drinking his electrolytes during that time cuz I already know I'm going in- hard.

Hahaha!! I am the same kquest87!! The "time of the month" is a big influence! And here I thought I was the only one who was like that :D , most women I talk to have a very low sex drive, sadly. Now we just need to find us out husbands that match us!!! :D

1 person likes this

Lol I love this question...I am a mother of 5!! In my younger days it was off the charts...

My desire for physical intimacy is very high, but, not neccesarily for intercourse. Foreplay is very important and it is that which occupies my thoughts and dreams...

2 people like this

Lol, haha honestly women sex drive is as high as men, if not higher at times. It is just our society has it that we shouldnt flant it or act more subdued. If a guy gets will multiply women,he's. The man maybe even a playa. A chick who gets with multiply guy is a hoe, slut, gig.... to me, they all nasty. Women like sex- fact. I used to be embarrassed to talk about sex, or even say the word, but I think I have grown to say it for what it is. I am a sexual being, one day I am quite sure I will like sex and I will not be afraid to say what I like or dont like. And I def need to find a husband with tge stamina to match mine, lol. There is no shame in that. I wish more ladies would speak up about it. Just like the salt and pepa song "let's talk about sex' Like for example. Artsy hopefully you can agree, usually the week before "aunt flow" you go into heat. Yes guy, heat. Meaning you prob can roast a marshmallow on it, lol. And dont have a male dog, esp an intate male dog, he is all up in your stuff. When I was a vet tech those dogs always gave it away, lol.

4 people like this

My desire for physical intimacy is very high, but, not neccesarily for intercourse. Foreplay is very important and it is that which occupies my thoughts and dreams...

Honestly, I probably think about kissing and romantic foreplay more than anything else. I'm certainly eager to experience coitus, but I'm more excited for all the stuff leading up to that.

4 people like this

I think it's can be anywhere between 3-8 depending on the day.

1 person likes this

I have highs and lows... depending on the time of the month. Most of the time I will say Im an 8-9, during "that time" I drop to like a 2-3 aka dont touch me, the week before however its like an 12, Im insatiable, crazing it bad.

Hahaha!! I am the same kquest87!! The "time of the month" is a big influence! And here I thought I was the only one who was like that :D , most women I talk to have a very low sex drive, sadly. Now we just need to find us out husbands that match us!!! :D

That's so weird... I must say that during my time of the month my sex drive definitely does not go down at all. lol If anything, it actually gets even higher. o.O

2 people like this

Lol girls talking about their "time of the month" and I'm here wondering why I have a "time of the day". My sex drive is in constant change. Unlike my relationship status lol.

2 people like this

It's usually a steady 9.. I also usually have bursts of 12s(yes bad for a girl right?) But when it's not either (rare) it's a 5

1 person likes this