Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest WiiChill

Jax of all trades.....

17 posts in this topic

Hi I'm Jax

I'm fairly new here. I know my way around since a friend of mine is already a member. I Promised her that I wouldn't mention her name but yea she introduced me to the site. I'm a waiter but by no means am I here looking for a wife or a girlfriend I just want to be apart of a community of waiters like me. I hope to meet some fun and interesting people. I will say that I won't be here all the time seeing that I work a lot and I'm in school for nursing...(yes a male nurse). I can do a lot of things.... I'm learning Spanish and German after. I can fix a leak or fix an engine. I may not know a lot about some stuff but I can find the problem and fix it. I don't like politics or asking for instructions but I do listen when a woman speaks.... they know best anyway haha. So yea hello and hope to meet some awesome people!

3 people like this

Hello and welcome!! Thanks for doing what you can to help people, that is very admirable! Hope you enjoy this site :D

Welcome Jax! As already stated Male nurses are awesome! I know a few of them myself! Hope you enjoy the site! :)

Thank you everyone! I love helping people. And Jasmine23 it's not many of us murse's (male nurse) so it's good to know I'm not alone haha!

Oh and could anyone tell me.how I can get access to all the forums? My friend told me to ask but who do I ask?

Oh and could anyone tell me.how I can get access to all the forums? My friend told me to ask but who do I ask?

Welcome! To have access to the guys only forum, you need to get access from the moderator. I believe Markb4 is the moderator for that forum, so just send him a pm.  :)

Welcome! I'm actually working toward being a Nurse.

That's awesome I have one more year and I'll be graduating.

gfs_49890_2_12.jpg

Welcome!  :)

Hahahaha that's awesome man!

Thank you I appreciate it.

1 person likes this

Welcome to the site!

Hmm...I wonder who this female friend is :P ...

Haha she won't let me tell. lol but I will tell you she's active in a lot of the post!