kquest87

Hello All!

18 posts in this topic

I name is Kim. I sat and thought to myself....there have to be others like me. I have met another waiter from time to time. That there shld be a community for us to unite....and here you all are. It is so empowering to meet others who share your beliefs and understand your stuggles. I'm 27 now and I must admit it gets hard to wait. I mean, it's kinda scary, no one wants to be a 40 year old virgin. I keep telling myself it is going to so worth it, to be with the man I love. But it's hard to meet people willing to wait, sex before marriage is such a common thing now, why wait for something they could get one night at a bar. But waiting means so much more, getting to know someone, connecting with that person on a emotional, mental and spritual level, and waiting to connect in other ways in marriage. I am so happy to meet all of you. Hoping to keep my faith alive and my will power strong.

5 people like this

Yes, I always say that, I am part of a dying breed...the virgins, lol. Btw do you know how I ca add a pic to my profile?

Hello and welcome!!! It is always great to have an other fellow waiter join the ranks :D hope you enjoy the site!!

Yes, I always say that, I am part of a dying breed...the virgins, lol. Btw do you know how I ca add a pic to my profile?

just go to your profile and click on the absent picture, it will give you a couple different options to upload.

@ samaye, thanks I have to try that. I'm writing from Syracuse NY. Yourself Stephenusc and everyone else?

You'll find the right person! And your chances are increased on this website, I would say :P

Welcome welcome! I felt the same way when I found this site! Of course I kind of came across this by happenstance, not actually looking for it, but I was excited to find it regardless! :)

Thank you all for such a warm welcoming! I keep a browser open to check in, and found out how to add a pic! Lol