Invincible

Ladies, what should you say when....?

10 posts in this topic

....a girl is insecure about her breasts? I remember in high school, a female friend was complaining to me how she hated how her breasts look. What's a guy supposed to say to that? lol No matter what I say I'm going to lose. If I agree with her, then I'd be insensitive and not supportive and I don't want to be that. If I say, "No, your breasts look great" then that just sounds weird and creepy. lol. That is honestly worse than the "Do I look fat in this dress?" question. lol

1 person likes this

I would probably go with "I think you are beautiful just the way you are." Women can go a little deeper into the conversation than a man would be comfortable doing. She may be just fishing for a confidence boost ☺

Just say that everyone has a naturally different body shape and that's fine. Just let her know she's fine the way she is and doesn't need to stress over the outside. The world is way too obsessed with looks, and it's the result of the media trying to convince us that we're not good enough because it sells their products. (You don't need to go on a rant like I did...sorry, got carried away.)  ^_^

3 people like this

....a girl is insecure about her breasts? I remember in high school, a female friend was complaining to me how she hated how her breasts look. What's a guy supposed to say to that? lol No matter what I say I'm going to lose. If I agree with her, then I'd be insensitive and not supportive and I don't want to be that. If I say, "No, your breasts look great" then that just sounds weird and creepy. lol. That is honestly worse than the "Do I look fat in this dress?" question. lol

"I bet they look perfect."

Followed by, "Prove it".

1 person likes this

Say, "You're just trying to get me to talk about your endowment!"

5 people like this

Look confused , have a good Look - clear your throat ,  then say " hmmmm,  I'd rather not comment on that , see yaa  "  hahaha ,  

It was high school , so everybody gets to be weird  & creepy :P  

3 people like this

If she feels comfortable enough to mention them to you, then she should also feel comfortable enough to receive a compliment on them. Lol.

"Boobs are great in general!  So just by having them means they are beautiful."

4 people like this

"Boobs are great in general!  So just by having them means they are beautiful."

Exactly! I don't think I've ever, EVER, heard a guy complain about his girl's breasts. Having said that, I've heard a few complain that their girl doesn't appreciate herself enough - funny old world isn't it?

2 people like this

Exactly! I don't think I've ever, EVER, heard a guy complain about his girl's breasts. Having said that, I've heard a few complain that their girl doesn't appreciate herself enough - funny old world isn't it?

I have learned that young women tend to start out obsessing over the little things with their bodies.  If only they were *this*, then they would be perfect and super attractive.  But now that I'm older and wiser, I have discovered that it is not about perfection at all.  Healthy is beautiful.  Embracing who you are as you are is beautiful.  THAT is beauty. 

1 person likes this