Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

hello from Texas!

17 posts in this topic

I've never been to good at introductions, but I am going to try. I am going to be 27 years old, a catholic, and I am waiting until marriage, as you might have guessed. I haven't really dated to much, but I had decided at a very young age to stay a virgin until my wedding night. I have always thought it would be my most precious gift that I could give my husband.

I've never been to good at introductions, but I am going to try. I am going to be 27 years old, a catholic, and I am waiting until marriage, as you might have guessed. I haven't really dated to much, but I had decided at a very young age to stay a virgin until my wedding night. I have always thought it would be my most precious gift that I could give my husband.

Welcome to the Site! Looks like you were over excited with the double post, anyway hope you enjoy it here.

Welcome samaye :). I hope you find the support and encouragement you deserve on here.

I'm glad Slayerofdragon bumped the thread again. You deserve another introduction with your new avatar. I thought you were a new poster at first!

I remember you talking about wanting to change up your hair a while back. I love the new look, very cute! :D