DangDarien

How do you feel about tattoos?

20 posts in this topic

I am currently trying to get into the marine corps and once I do I plan on getting both of my arms sleeved with tattoos I've been wanting for a while. As a waiter I feel like it may send the wrong signal and attract the wrong type of girls, but it's something I really want for me. If I didn't get sleeves I'd at least get the USMC emblem on my shoulder.

3 people like this

I'm ok with tattoos as long as the art is well done and the subject matter isn't gross/offensive/stupid. 

4 people like this

I think they are okay ,  as long as you were totally awake while having one  :D

I like them simple & small , not too colory ,or detailed  .... & always to represent something ... like something really special to you . 

1 person likes this

I absolutely love tattoos, and actually find them really attractive on men, as long as like Amber Elizabeth said, they aren't gross or offensive haha. But I personally don't think getting sleeves will send the wrong message, so if it's something you've been waiting to do, I'd say go for it!

4 people like this

:o Tattoooooooosssss...

I currently am really into tattoos and gauged ears and all that hipster crap. I would never get one myself, as I would soon lose interest in my own tattoo. Weird double-standard, I know.

If you don't want to attract the wrong girl, get a tattoo that says "virgin." OMG, don't.  :blink: 

3 people like this

I have a tattoo and plan on getting more someday, so I think if its something you really want to do go for it.  :)

Tattoo's on the arms could harm your ability to get a job in the future, be cautious of that.

^ Look at Josh's arms: no tattoos. But no one will hire him. Therefore, get a tattoo.

1 person likes this

I'm trying to think of what kind of a job a wingless chicken does... music industry? Tattoos can help!

I have two tattoos, and I love them! I think the right tattoos are sexy, but my husband isn't interested in getting any.

As far as work goes, if you're getting a job somewhere that cares about tattoos, the dress code probably requires you to wear long sleeves anyway. Just keep them off your face and hands!

1 person likes this

I have a few tatoos, I like them. All my tats can be covered completely if need be. I don't too many tats, where u got more tats than normal skin, i.e. Lil Wayne. Tats are addictive, so beware.

As long as they are not offensive (like obscene or gang tattoos) they are fine by me. I even have a cross on my back.

I am getting a tattoo for my 20th birthday. It is going to be a memorial tattoo. I don't see anything wrong with it. I agree with Samaye as long as they are not crude or rude I think it is fine.

tattoos are art ^^ now a tattoo of a random naked girl im not so fond of XD id be lying if i said it wasnt still art, but its not an art that i like. tattoos of other things, however, i really like.

I personally like tattoos on a guy, but everyone is different. I have tattoos myself so I guess that goes some way into explaining it. As long as the tattoos are not inappropriate or rude, I think they're great :)

I don't like tattoos.  Never have.  I know they started as a whole "counterculture" thing with "outlaw" ethos, but these days it seems like many people are getting them because they're a fad, and doing what's "cool".

I realize that taking this position makes me unpopular, but I'm okay with that.  Whenever I see a man without tattoos or earrings, I can admit I respect him more for not being "faddish".  I guess, in hindsight, this probably keeps with the whole "old-fashioned" thing I'm often accused of being. LOL.

2 people like this

I don't like tattoos.  Never have.  I know they started as a whole "counterculture" thing with "outlaw" ethos, but these days it seems like many people are getting them because they're a fad, and doing what's "cool".

I realize that taking this position makes me unpopular, but I'm okay with that.  Whenever I see a man without tattoos or earrings, I can admit I respect him more for not being "faddish".  I guess, in hindsight, this probably keeps with the whole "old-fashioned" thing I'm often accused of being. LOL.

i dont think you are an old fashion thinking this way, its just a matter of taste,myself i dont like tattos, i like a natural body as i think we are perfectly made,  we dont need any more touches to be more attractive, our beauty secret is our charm as everyone is a unique masterpiece  :)  

3 people like this