Bluey

Mixtape!

78 posts in this topic

I like how intimate this song seems... I reminds me of British radio at night when I was a kid on the way home in the car... But it also has a fresh modern-ness to it. And sexy timbres ;) and a beautiful, gravelly female vocal...

1 person likes this

Is it weird that I like this version better? lol 

I like this version too xD Jennifer Saunders adds more... Context to it. It seems a little devious and also mysterious. And the remixed music is so awesome, such a pulse and momentum to it.
2 people like this

Here's some Japanese music. I can't tell what they're saying, though: 

Omg so rhythmic, I like this xD and I am terrible at Japanese but they're mixing English and Japanese which makes it sounds less Japanese

1 person likes this

Oh, I have a special song for you, Daz: 

Sadly, this was never made into a movie. It nearly was!!! 

Oooh! xD this reminds me of so many things... this is pretty sick, reminds me of DDR but with 90's funk/hiphop... It's got the speed up and slow down... thanks :)

looks like it would have been an awesome movie, the animation is like Gorillaz. do you watch anime?

1 person likes this

Oooh! xD this reminds me of so many things... this is pretty sick, reminds me of DDR but with 90's funk/hiphop... It's got the speed up and slow down... thanks :)

looks like it would have been an awesome movie, the animation is like Gorillaz. do you watch anime?

It was made by Studio 4°C. YouTube them! They have some pretty fun animations. ^_^ 

I've watched a moderate amount of anime, but I'm no aficionada. I think the medium is just on the verge of becoming super-popular, and then mainstream. It looks great, and I definitely have my favies. Yourself?

2 people like this

If we are going into AMVs, then here is one from my favorite band (they got me back into listening to music):

The music video supervised by Kazuto Nakazawa, who had previously directed the animated segment of Kill Bill Vol. 1 (the part where O-Ren's backstory is shown).

I would also like to point out that Interstella 5555: The 5tory of the 5ecret 5tar 5ystem is basically music video for the entire Daft Punk album, Discovery (I own both).

1 person likes this

If we are going into AMVs, then here is one from my favorite band (they got me back into listening to music):

The music video supervised by Kazuto Nakazawa, who had previously directed the animated segment of Kill Bill Vol. 1 (the part where O-Ren's backstory is shown).

I would also like to point out that Interstella 5555: The 5tory of the 5ecret 5tar 5ystem is basically music video for the entire Daft Punk album, Discovery (I own both).

I love the Kill Bill soundtrack!!

Interstella 5555 = classic.

Just heard this on the radio on my way back from work:

I feel privileged that I got to hear them live a couple years ago (yes, they did this song).

4 people like this

A medley by The Four Seasons... That note at 3:21 :o !!!!!!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/3pWBnodrR1M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

(not sure how to make the actual video appear :blush: )

2 people like this

This song will forever remind me of..... Korea! All the South Africans singing this in a local beach bar :)

3 people like this

I love this song! I totally forgot about thank you for bringing it back into my life lol

2 people like this