DangDarien

Shy guy

16 posts in this topic

Hello everyone, I'm new to this awesome supportive community and I would just like to say thank you for all the extremely helpful advise and insight from experience! I decided to become abstinent my sophomore year of highschool after my friends and football buds were talking about who they lost it to, I started thinking who I'd give my virginity, at first I was thinking I'd sleep with the best looking girl in school than go and brag about it with the bros, what could beat that? But thankfully one night I realized what could beat that, giving my precious virginity to a woman I truly loved for more than beauty. Still to this day, almost four years later I'm still content proud and happy with my decision to WTM no matter if even my closest of friends give me a hard time for waiting and making fun for still being a virgin. I've never had an actual girlfriend because I'm so shy and a little hesitant to mention my abstinence.

14 people like this

Welcome! Waiting is hard but I believe it will be so fulfilling. We are a super supportive community here.

Welcome to the site! You can make many friends in this community.  :)

1 person likes this

You're adorable! If anyone makes fun of you, it's cuz they're jealous.  ;) 

Welcome to teh forum.

1 person likes this

Welcome mate, shyness is a tuff one to overcome but I am sure you will feel comfortable around fellow waiters.

1 person likes this

Thank you all for the warm welcomes! This is a very uplifting reassuring forum to be apart of!

Welcome to the community Darien! Thanks for sharing your story, it's great to see men standing up for WTM!

1 person likes this

Welcome to the comunity! Glad to have an other waiter join, hope you enjoy the site :)

1 person likes this

Welcome! I hope to see you in our conversations.

1 person likes this

That's great that you've stuck by that decision for these years despite people's comments. Best thing to do is just ignore them anyway :P haha Welcome to the site! :)

1 person likes this