Mike

New Celeb: Megan Alexander

6 posts in this topic

Hey Everybody!

Check out our new profile on Megan Alexander, the Inside Edition host who just came out as a waiter. Be sure to watch the video. She produced a special segment of Inside Edition specifically to talk about her decision to wait (including an interview with her husband, who was a non-waiter).

4 people like this

Hahaha I love the ending! "I can say with all honesty Brian is the best I ever had."

3 people like this

@Jasmine - That was my second favorite quote! My favorite was when Brian as like "We're doing GREAT in *that* area now, for the record."  :lol:

2 people like this

Hahaha that would have to be my second!

That was a nice piece! I love it when people are bold and share their decision with others. Waiting was portrayed in a positive light and they didn't come off as "holier than thou". And to have it on Inside Edition...wow. Think about the amount of people that were reached with this message.

Okay, lemme shutup now. :-P

3 people like this

I think it's great that celebrities like her speak out. The media gives such an over-sexualized perspective, so when celebs present the idea of waiting, it definitely takes a lot of courage--especially when thousands of people are listening to what they have to say. 

2 people like this