Invincible

What type of GIRL are you? :P

21 posts in this topic

This is the girl edition to AllishaG's thread for the guys. What kind the physical features do you notice first/ are most important in a guy? Do you notice his hair? Eyes? Bulge size (Hey why not?)? Abs? Butt? Biceps? Eyes?

5 people like this

My list is a little unique, at least, so my friends tell me. First I notice height, because I'm only 5ft and for some reason that means I am most attracted to incredibly tall men. Then I notice a guy's smile, a great smile makes up for almost anything, eyes, and lastly, forearms/biceps. They don't have to be big or anything, just a little defined I guess? I'm pretty easy to please, and honestly (I know this is physical only) but any guy who makes me laugh immediately=makes up for lacking in any one of those areas.

3 people like this

Well the first thing for me is the look I mean if he has a strange or beautiful haircut, his height too #Teamshortgirl then his mouth I would say....

1 person likes this

The eyes and smile are the first things I notice--and just overall if he has a friendly and happy demeanor. 

I notice their height - I prefer tall guys as I am a tall girl myself (5'11). I also notice whether they look friendly and open or rather arrogant. I can't bear arrogance so that would be a real turn-off! To be honest though, I am much more concerned about their personality and whether or not we have compatible ideals.

hehehe glad to have been your inspiration ;)

Okay, so #1 by far on my list is hair. Definitely the first thing I notice with every guy, and if he's got that sexy hair look going for him then that pretty much = instant attraction... at least to his hair. :P lol

Then that killer smile <3

And after that usually comes abs, eyes, and arms.

I don't really pay much attention to guys' butts, mostly because they don't usually really have one. lol But if they happen to be the exception and actually have one, then I might be inclined to take a look every now and then. :P lol

First thing I notice is height. I like really tall guys. Second would be their eyes and lastly hands, I don't know if that is weird lol.

I knew this was comin!

As for what type of girl I am :

Guys body as a whole is the first thing I notice (fat/fit/skinny/etc) if they are well-clothed (jacket) the next thing I notice is their face BUT if they have a short sleeve or sleeveless shirt and they have nice muscle definition THAT is what I'll usually see next. I'm an ab girl as for my favorite physical attraction to a guy. I'm an ab and sexy muscle defined arms girl. Once I see guys (class) for a while I'll look at their eyes and legs which can also make me melt lol and I do also love certain hair :D

Edit: and let's not forget height! I may be a short girl but I absolutely LOVE a tall guy

I think for me his hair is first. I like the kind that you can run your finger through and I really like curly hair for some reason.

Next, would be his height. I love tall guys as well.

Then its the face in general. Eyes, nose, lips etc. And then arms.

Abs seem like a stretch to me. I assume I couldn't get a guy with nice abs and most guys with them (not all) have been characterally flawed. Though I can appreciate nice abs.

Generally, I don't notice butts but there is always an exception. Lol

I'm noticing a trend here. The general consensus for girls is that height is the most desirable trait. Over the guy's thread,  most love girl's butts :)

2 people like this

The first thing I notice about a man is his height and features. I like defined features, espeasially a manly face( like a strong jaw, nice nose). I also notice their smile :) and their voice!

A mans personality overall defines if I like someone or not.

I won't lie but nice arms and back is super sexy! And bums are very nice too!

Everything :D

Seriously though, it's really hard to decide. I kind of notice everything at once, like how everything fits together (how the eyes look paired with the hair, the general face shape, the body shape, etc). Then I'll focus on the hair and eyes. I love long hair in guys, but it has to be well-kept, not long and greasy. Eye colour doesn't matter but I do notice if it's particularly striking. What I mostly look for in the eyes is the impression they give off - they say eyes are the window to the soul and I completely agree.

Then I'll go for the chest. He doesn't need to have abs, but I like a strong-looking chest without too much hair.

Bummer, looks like I will be buying a pair of high heels if height is such a major attraction. I think I could rock a slick purple pair of stilettos with gold stripes, off to ebay to buy a pair right now!

2 people like this

The first thing I notice is the way he carries himself. Confident but not cocky. I love them short or tall, slim or thick. The next thing I notice is the absence or presence of a smile. It doesn't have to be beautiful, but if he looks at me and a smile is present I am more apt to smile back and then I look at him and notice more physical things. Broad shoulders ( I may need to rest my head on them), guns..I do like to be wrapped up in them, strong thighs and as he passes I just might check out his butt!

Seriously though, the first thing I noticed about my friend...he was singing ...praising Jesus..my heart melted on the spot...

2 people like this

I am definitely attracted to a guy that follows Christ I am also attracted to...

1. Tall Guys

2a.Caucasian Guys

2b. A Guy With Gorgeous Eyes

3a. DEEP VOICE

3b. Great Smile

4. Fit (NOT BUFF) since I've been getting fit I find it hot!

5. Nice Hair! (LOVE LONG HAIR shoulder length but I don't care if it is or not#)

Hmm...I guess I like tall, skinny-ish guys. And I don't really like guys who look too feminine, at least, not in the long run. I get bored of looking at guys who are conventionally attractive, actually. I like faces with character!

Ooh, and nice voices! I like guys with nice voices! And nice eyes.

xxx

2 people like this

I also notice height, but *warning, risque comment* by height I mean the height of the tent he pitches. JUST KIDDING, but I do glance down there, a lot.

Honestly, it's probably his age, build, and degree of hairyness. Yeah, I like older men who can grow a beard, what of it? :P

4 people like this

I don't have a specific "type," but a nice bum is yes. Don't really care about eyes, but smiling eyes are a favey.

Bummer, looks like I will be buying a pair of high heels if height is such a major attraction. I think I could rock a slick purple pair of stilettos with gold stripes, off to ebay to buy a pair right now!

No, I'm a tall girl, and I tend to* go for the shorter, huskier guys, I've noticed. Just not short to where it's awkward on me. I'm like 5' 8", I'd go for 5'7" or taller, depending on other factors. 

Heels... could be hot??? :P  :P

*Exception: Benedict Cumberbatch

1 person likes this

Hmm..let's see. 

First thing I notice in a guy is height (though I feel like that's been every girl's response), but I know how we short girls feel - We need a tall man! And the second thing I notice is a nice smile and nice clean cut hair. I could careless if he had abs, but if he dresses appropriately and looks presentable then you caught my eye! 

:D

I too look at height when I first notice a guy because I am short as well. A guy doesn't need to be a giant but at least a couple inches or more taller than me is nice. But height usually isn't a problem since I am shorter than most people anyway I also notice the eyes and the smile.