ArtsyGal

Paintballing! Boo-ya!!

12 posts in this topic

Hello guys!

Ok, my family and I are planing a huge paintball, family reunion type thing for Father's Day weekend. Do any of you have ideas or suggestions on structures, senerios, and/or tactics??

We are playing out in the country, so we are playing woods ball if that helps! Can't wait to see what you guys come up with!! Thanks :D

woods ball?? i can't rely help you on this one,,, i was a strict tourney player with blow up things and tires and hay bails,,, but ill make a suggestion... if you were to climb up in a tree and just snipe people =, they would never see it commin..... :superwaiter: Ninja style!!

1 person likes this

I was a bear do that once but he got peppered by paintballs, he used to be a black bear but now he is a rainbow bear! Hahahahaha, true story! It was my dad that did the peppering!

hahah..... all i can picture is this

http://fineartamerica.com/featured/buddha-bear-derrick-higgins.html

if you don't think the tree idea will work heres another stategy that i used when i played....

runs as fast as you can on the very edge of the course until you make it to the enemies side... then start picking them off staying low, prefferly on the ground as low ass possible,,,, then onece you get close enough treewalk down too where you can just bunker them... so brutally painful, but the ABSOLUTE most fun part of paintball... bunkering someone!

That is fun to do, but i don't think it will work with 40 people on each side!!

Tip: don't take one in face. It will hurt. A LOT!

1 person likes this

That's why they make face masks.

True. But, I've heard friends who've worn face masks yet the ball hit them and the paint exploded in their mouth. Yuck!

1 person likes this

The face mask I use has vents at the mouth, and one time the vents got shot and my mouth was filled with the paint, it really is nasty.

Yea the paint is real gross when you get it in your mouth :b thanks for the tips!

Do you guys have good tactics for capture the flag? We have two main forts, one for each team, then 3 forts that can be captured(if you have that fort, your team mates can respawn from that fort). I usually hide very well and sneak up in the enemies! I just hope that that tactic will work with large groups, could be very noisy :b