AllishaG

Which Type of Guy Are You?

83 posts in this topic

Maybe I don't need your crush, because it doesn't really hurt that much inside. :P:(

I know it doesn't and I doubt it would be to much to brag about getting a crush from me.
1 person likes this

Definitely didn't mean to upset you! I was being farcical. Never do the "man up" thing, it's a trap. ;)

I know, I can't really "man up" when I'm already such a big man anyhow!!!

4 people like this

I know, I can't really "man up" when I'm already such a big man anyhow!!!

Omgoodness this is the best! You go hun! Haha

Definitely didn't mean to upset you! I was being farcical. Never do the "man up" thing, it's a trap. ;)

You're something else haha

When guys say that they're "breast guys", do any of them actually mean small breasts?

Lol that's why I posted the "Does Size Matter?" post in the ask the guys section! I automatically assumed since they say they are butt guys they want a "big" butt so when they say breast I automatically assumed "big" breast.

I automatically assumed since they say they are butt guys they want a "big" butt 

Nooooooo. Not necessarily true :-)

2 people like this

Nooooooo. Not necessarily true :-)

That's why I said assum"ed" my dear ;)

1 person likes this

When guys say that they're "breast guys", do any of them actually mean small breasts?

I do.

Absolutely.  I think a common stereotype is that guys love giant breasts and a bubble butt.  I am absolutely a "breast guy," and my preference has always been "enough to fit perfectly into my hands," and that equates to about a B cup for me.  I like a nice butt too, but it's not as big a priority for me as breasts.  Saying all of that though, breasts are not even close to the be all, end all though.

As for physical for me, the top 3 would have to be:

1. Face

2. Figure

3. Breasts

But yeah, ladies with smaller features, don't read too much into stereotypes, not all guys want DDs in their face and a butt that requires two airline tickets.  Just be the best person you can be and there will always be a guy to appreciate your physical features.  Women are beautiful, so you'll always have a suitor somewhere.

2 people like this

Honestly when I hear guys say that they are "breast" guys or "butt" guys, I don't really interpret it as "I want the biggest ones out there." I guess I've never seen it as a size thing, but more of a "niceness" factor in a way? A girl can have a big butt that's also really flabby and not really all that attractive :P haha but then again a girl can have a butt that's not exactly on the bigger end of the spectrum but is nicely shaped, round, and could get any guy drooling. I think that's what a "butt guy" means, or a "breast guy" in the case of women's cha chas :D

5 people like this

Haha this will always be something girls wonder, I think. But do you know what I think would be great? A "me" guy.

6 people like this

Lots of good discussion on here. This is a highly misunderstood topic, and one for which reality is going to vary from guy to guy.

In the case of me, the first physical thing I notice about a woman is her eyes and face. The "right" eyes and smile can trump any and all other characteristics on the physical level.

Following behind that, I'd have to say breasts. But for me, they actually have to be medium to small; I am not a big fan of big breasts, though that's not to say I won't some day fall in love with a gal who has them, I don't know.

Next: Legs. Not necessarily long, but if the shape is right ...

Then waist.

Then butt.

Hair seems like it should go along with face, as it is like a frame for the portrait. Long hair is always better than short hair, in my opinion haha.

1 person likes this

Honestly I think guys will have their preferences but when they finally marry despite their earlier preferences your body will be what they learn to love.

5 people like this

Honestly I think guys will have their preferences but when they finally marry despite their earlier preferences your body will be what they learn to love.

You are so right about that. If I'm in love. I don't fall in love with your boobs, butt, or whatever. Usually the eyes capture me, the personality holds me, and I marry for the individual that you are. So, the love eventually becomes love for everything that you are. Even if that means loving parts of you that I would consider imperfect or in need of exercise lol.

Like I like this one girl. I'm into athletic girls, that's my type. She's not athletic from the looks of it, granted I didn't see her in revealing clothes so I can't be sure. But even if she isn't an athlete, as the love grows, the selfish desires begin to wither, and selflessness sets in. Why? Because of L.O.V.E!

2 people like this

This has got to be my favorite thread.

2 people like this

I can't help it, I am shallow! I like petite and/or trim women with flat stomachs. I like huge megawatt smiles and pretty faces. Oh, and it's not a requirement, but big boobs are a plus! :D

I can't help it, I am shallow! I like petite and/or trim women with flat stomachs. I like huge megawatt smiles and pretty faces. Oh, and it's not a requirement, but big boobs are a plus! :D

We know.

This has got to be my favorite thread.

Yay you have no idea how good that makes me feel <3 haha

2 people like this

Heh heh!  Don't be bitter Jasmine :P

Why would I be bitter?

Yay you have no idea how good that makes me feel <3 haha

Awe I'm glad! :D

1 person likes this