AllishaG

Which Type of Guy Are You?

82 posts in this topic

...not from what I've heard....

Isn't that crazy! How are you going to like breast but the nipples are not included? These aren't toys that says "batteries not included." Or "Nipples sold separately." -_-

3 people like this

I prefer breasts and legs myself:

e9SqGow.jpg:wub:

Seriously though, I'd have to go with eyes above anything else.  I feel like my standards aren't that high when it comes to physical attributes of the curvy variety (it really varies by woman; I've seen good-looking ones of all body types), but facial features, especially the eyes, can be a huge selling point.

Now I'm hungry :superwaiter:

3 people like this

I would say eyes... And maybe face... Because a lot of the time eyes and face will tell a lot about the rest of a person.
But in terms of body... Whatever stands out most lol. focus on the strengths ;) and maybe a little on other parts too.

3 people like this

2.  Breast

3.  Nipples

Don't they go hand in hand???

tobey-maguire-funny-face.jpg

The joke just writes itself.

5 people like this

tobey-maguire-funny-face.jpg

The joke just writes itself.

hahahahaha Good one! Definitely gave me a good laugh! :lol:

You can have nice breasts and have train wrecks of nipples. The shape may be nice, but those triangles could be horrid.

You can have nice breasts and have train wrecks of nipples. The shape may be nice, but those triangles could be horrid.

and you could also be a guy at the same time :/

2 people like this

and you could also be a guy at the same time :/

Hahahaha this sir has made laughing nonstop! I choked.... thought I needed CPR. :(

1 person likes this

No. Just No.

Okay, sorry. Can't shake this. Curiosity has prevailed.Can I get clarification?

That's what I'm waiting for! He just said in Chat that he thought I was funny lol but I want clarification!

I'd feel weird that my husband's like you have beautiful breast nipples not included. They go together!

....I think guys who separate nipples from breasts are the guys that would probably be interested in just maNIPulating NIPples seperately from the breast in a sexual way... Hope y'all get my drift..if not then...this is awkward

4 people like this

1) Legs & booty

2) Face & hair

3) shapely boobs (not into huge knockers)

A good voice added onto that seals the deal!

I think for me at least the closest to physical perfection a girl can get is if she's tall (like at least 5ft 10in) and has an athletic body. That's pretty much my type as far as physical traits go. Ladies if you're not this, don't worry. There's more to you than your body of course. I'm just saying being fit is a good thing.

I think for me at least the closest to physical perfection a girl can get is if she's tall (like at least 5ft 10in) and has an athletic body. That's pretty much my type as far as physical traits go. Ladies if you're not this, don't worry. There's more to you than your body of course. I'm just saying being fit is a good thing.

Lies. He's lying. Take everything he said wants in a woman, he's into the exact opposite. Guys aren't into athletic.

1 person likes this

I am a "Hair guy". I will add to that that I hate modern women's hairstyles, I'll take the classics any day. (With a soft spot for the 80s)

1 person likes this

I like a nice face then the booty and legs. Also skin it might sound weird but it's attractive when a girl has nice skin.

3 people like this

1.) Face and hair.  Eyes are what really get me.
2.) Butt and legs
3.) Breasts

2 people like this

A lot of Breast, hair, and face guys! YES! I HAVE A CHANCE!

7 people like this

I like a nice face then the booty and legs. Also skin it might sound weird but it's attractive when a girl has nice skin.

Then man-up and send me a crush, so I can brag about it in Girls Only. I'm trying to raise my crush-count, so I can win this site. That's all I want.

6 people like this

No stomach guys in here? My last gf spent time in the Reserve so she had a six pack, which was fun until I realized she could probably whip my ass.

I don't ever expect that kind of stomach though, so I always find a little pudge to be attractive too. It's kind of like breasts though, it's an area of a girl where you have to be patient before you can see it (unless you're pursuing a girl at a pool), only this you can get away with touching too, lol.

Tummies are where it's at, boys.

1 person likes this

Then man-up and send me a crush, so I can brag about it in Girls Only. I'm trying to raise my crush-count, so I can win this site. That's all I want.

Maybe I was thinking about it bluey but, I feel like you already have enough confidence.
1 person likes this

Maybe I was thinking about it bluey but, I feel like you already have enough confidence.

Maybe I don't need your crush, because it doesn't really hurt that much inside. :P  :(

Maybe I don't need your crush, because it doesn't really hurt that much inside. :P:(

I know it doesn't and I doubt it would be to much to brag about getting a crush from me.
1 person likes this