AllishaG

Which Type of Guy Are You?

82 posts in this topic

Just curious about the guys on this site. In real life, I sometimes hear my guy friends talk about what "type" they are, in terms of the physical features they notice first/ are most important. So which type would you say you are? Butt guy? Boob guy? Leg guy? Hips guy?

If I'm leaving out something, feel free to add it, I think those are the most common ones though. If you want, you can also put in your order of preference. And yes I know, other stuff is important too, like personality, faith, other non-physical traits, etc etc. But that question has already been asked before. So please, let's just stick with the physical features here :P

6 people like this

I am a eye guy, eyes are the windows into the soul and I believe it's how you can tell the true nature of one's heart and is one of the most purest forms of outer beauty. (oh boy, I probably sound like a psychopath) :lol:

4 people like this

This seems like a topic worth taking a break from studying to answer.

I'm definitely a butt guy; can't deny that. But when I'm attracted to a girl overall, it has more to with her face, especially the eyes and mouth. So, I guess ranking would go like this:

1. Face, butt

2. Breasts, butt

3. Hair, butt

4. Hips, butt

5. Stomach, butt (yeah, I really like a nice stomach. Is that abnormal?)

6. Legs, butt. I can appreciate nice legs, but they aren't really something I look for.

10 people like this

Depends on the girl really. I guess I'm most attracted to the face then the butt. For some reason I've never been a "boob guy". Depends on the girl really. Like for example I think Taylor Swift has a beautiful face, so her butt and boobs don't have to be perfect. However there are women whom I find less attractive in the face but their other features make up for it.

Overall though as far as non-facial features are concerned I'm definitely more attracted to a butt than anything else.

2 people like this

Definitely her feet, especially if she's wearing flip flops or other open toed shoes. Even though its very common for guys to be attracted to girls' feet, I still feel like a bit a freak. lol. Don't ask me why I'm attracted to them. I just am, don't judge me :P

Other than that, I notice her face, particularly her cheeks and nose.

5 people like this

I'm a nose guy. I always notice the nose first, then the face, hair and eyes. 

1 person likes this

I notice face and hair first, but I'm a boobs guy. I have like no interest at all in legs or butts.

1 person likes this

I'm not sure if I know the answer to this myself. I tend to look at faces if they are coming towards me, though, as typically & comically portrayed in various media of males, I do check out the backside (c'mon, guys. You know you do, too). I'm not sure though if its the buttocks or the hips, though.

1 person likes this

Oh, What a great question!

And from a girl too, Good job :-). My answer:

1. Face

2. Hair

3. Butt

For As long as I can remember, it's always been those things

It was REALLY difficult for me to distinguish between 2nd and 3rd.They are almost tied. The "tiebreaker" is that I've been attracted to women who didn't have great butts, but I always thought the women had good hair.

Now, this doesn't mean that I don't notice/appreciate other things, it just means that they usually aren't highest on my list. If a woman has nice legs or chest or lips, I will certainly be drawn to that as well. I guess what I'm saying is that none of the women here should let these answers intimidate them. I know there's a lot of pressure on women, but work with what you have, take care of yourself, and believe me, men will notice!! :-)

7 people like this

this is easy... FACE FACE FACE....eyes and hands, I'm kinda obsessed with beautiful hands somethin' I like.... lastly is the body, ass and tits... then hips and feet and so on.

For me, I would probably say I notice the face first ( hair, eyes, nose mouth). If she has a nice smile, then that's a plus! After noticing her face I would notice her shoulders, chest, waist. I'm not much into noticing a woman's legs or butt but I admit I do take a look every now and then.

1 person likes this

I was a legs guy until I met my wife. She showed me the error of my ways, and I am now a proudly converted boobs guy, thanks to her wonderful curves :D

9 people like this

The first thing when I talk to others, I look at the teeth.  So that will make me a teeth guy.  Followed by feet (exactly like Vince ~ don't ask us why ~ we two are strange maybe).  But in overall I look at the face first.  Teeth, cheekbones, eyes, mouth.  Followed by her feet and hands.  But my kryponite is the stomach.

3 people like this

Body language wise, it says you get 3 types:  Breasts, Bottom, and legs.  And that we men can't tell the difference between breasts and bottom.

post-2093-0-59349800-1399099117_thumb.jp

6 people like this

Me first I'm a personality guy, I notice if she's smiling, if she makes eye contact, how she carries herself.

Secondly from a physical standpoint, it's her hands, a lady with beautiful little fingers just excites me. Then, her hips yes, a woman with nice, feminine curves just turns me on you know.

So in order of preference

Numero Uno

Personality

(I like femininity, you know the blush and pretty little smirk, what guy doesn't notice and enjoy this?)

Numero Dos

Hands

Numero Tres

Hips

Numero Quattro

Feet

Numero Cinco (Gotta do 5 cause it's Cinco De Mayo)

Boobs and Legs kinda came in at a tie for 5.

Well, I'm going to be 100% honest. If someone is sensitive don't read.

I'm probbaly most picky about face and figure. Few women have an attractive face to me. As far as figure goes, I'm attracted to thin, fit women with some tone.

All that being said, I'm probably considered a "butt guy." I'm less picky about it because various types of them are attractive to me, but that seems to be the thing that really "gets me going," haha.

Personality of course is an important asset and therefore can make up for the lack of other assets but

1.Face because just because. If she's gorgeous, she's gorgeous.

2.Boobs, amazing to feel

3.Butt, nice to feel but girls have boobs and I don't, everyone has a butt (metaphorically speaking) so due to the economic principle of scarcity, boobs out-value the butt :~)

4 people like this

I prefer breasts and legs myself:

e9SqGow.jpg:wub:

Seriously though, I'd have to go with eyes above anything else.  I feel like my standards aren't that high when it comes to physical attributes of the curvy variety (it really varies by woman; I've seen good-looking ones of all body types), but facial features, especially the eyes, can be a huge selling point.

11 people like this

Seriously though, I'd have to go with eyes above anything else.  I feel like my standards aren't that high when it comes to physical attributes of the curvy variety (it really varies by woman; I've seen good-looking ones of all body types), but facial features, especially the eyes, can be a huge selling point.

HA ha! *slaps knee*

3 people like this

Although I believe a lady's personality can makeup for any lack of physical assets.  My order of physical assets are as follows:

1.  Face

2.  Breast

3.  Nipples

4.  Hips

5.  Butt

Although I believe a lady's personality can makeup for any lack physical assists.  My order of physical assists are as follows:

2.  Breast

3.  Nipples

Don't they go hand in hand???

1 person likes this

This had me crying! :')

1 person likes this