Bluey

MBTI? (Myers Briggs)

51 posts in this topic

I took it again and it said I'm ISFJ, then I took a similar test and got INFP. So, I guess I'm in-between.

So gize, would you marry someone who likes to bump her own thread?? :lol:

Yea def, huge turn on. Another INTJ here.

4 people like this

Well, don't you know?  Everyone else here abstains from sex because they're too shy to go for it.  That's the only reason people don't have sex before marriage.

Please, tell me that was sarcasm and not a literal statement presented as fact. Lol.

That's like saying, the reason why most people don't smoke is because they believe their not cool enough for it. Or the reason why women wear pants, is so they can feel their in control.

2 people like this

Please, tell me that was sarcasm and not a literal statement presented as fact. Lol.

That's like saying, the reason why most people don't smoke is because they believe their not cool enough for it. Or the reason why women wear pants, is so they can feel their in control.

Trust me, he's being sarcastic.  :lol:   But, it's a thought that goes through my mind sometimes...

3 people like this

Let me translate, I speak sarcasm fluently (see member title) 

That was indeed sarcasm on his part. :)

3 people like this

And here I thought his brain was rattling around in his head like a nickel in a can. Lmao.

I Guess, his sarcasm is too advance for my Jedi mind tricks.

I'm an ENTJ. Explains why I'm in business ;)

1 person likes this

Know your MBTI? Want to post it? Mine is ENFP. ^_^

Pretty sure I'm an ENFP.  :)

ENFP's!!! I feel like I've found my long lost family! Hopefully you guys aren't as all over the place as I am lol

INTJ

Edit: Apparently, INFJ might also fit me.

3 people like this

INTJ

Edit: Apparently, INFJ might also fit me.

Me too! The T and F are almost a tie but I lean a little more on the thinking side vs the feeling side.

3 people like this

ENTJ

I make things happen!  I'm a change maker!  I am determined!  Sounds about right. ;)  please refer to me as "queen", because I'm reigning. ;)

1 person likes this

INFP, for me.

Potentially INTP, if you catch me on a good day.

^_^

INFP here too :) Nice to see a few of you around.

1 person likes this

I'm also an INTJ! I wonder if something about that personality type lends itself to waiting, since there seem to be a lot of people who have that personality type here even though it's usually only 1-2% of the population. Though my best friend is also a waiter, and she's an ESFP.  :lol:

1 person likes this

INTJ, but beyond introversion vs extroversion, I'm pretty sure this test is considered pseudoscience.

I'm also an INTJ! I wonder if something about that personality type lends itself to waiting, since there seem to be a lot of people who have that personality type here even though it's usually only 1-2% of the population. Though my best friend is also a waiter, and she's an ESFP.  :lol:

As an INTJ, the logical part of waiting makes a lot of sense, and I can see how taking the "road less travelled" would be mentally stimulating. There's also the fact that INTJs tend to love internet forums. :lol:

As an INTJ, the logical part of waiting makes a lot of sense, and I can see how taking the "road less travelled" would be mentally stimulating. There's also the fact that INTJs tend to love internet forums. :lol:

Haha yeah, I was also thinking that INTJ could just be the "spend wayyyy too much time alone on the Internet" personality type.

And I have heard that there are far more meaningful personality quizzes -- to me, it's really just a fun/curiosity type thing, I don't take it too seriously.

I am very much an iNTp.

They are the "Absent-Minded Professor" types.  Ever meet one of those?  I find them hilarious until I realize I am laughing at myself...

Although I only tested myself once and not on a very comprehensive test, INFJ seems to fit.

Haha yeah, I was also thinking that INTJ could just be the "spend wayyyy too much time alone on the Internet" personality type.

And I have heard that there are far more meaningful personality quizzes -- to me, it's really just a fun/curiosity type thing, I don't take it too seriously.

What are these far more meaningful ones?

INFJ "The Advocate"

Other notable INFJ's:

Martin Luther

Plato

Carl Jung

Gandhi

Thomas Jefferson 

Leo Tolstoy 

Nelson Mandela