NorthEast·23

Would you let your GF.....?

23 posts in this topic

... paint your fingernails? Say if you're hanging out at home. Would you say no-way-jose or think it was cute in a way, lol

I would gladly let her do it! I wouldn't even mind if she put lipstick on me :D

1 person likes this

I would gladly let her do it! I wouldn't even mind if she put lipstick on me :D

Ahahaa! And then she'll start adding things on and you'll be her guinea pig. I can just picture it now 'hey baben, Let me paint your nails. And would you mind terribly puckering your lips so I can test this new Barbie Pink lipstick I just bought? Oh, and while you're at it; try these earrings on. Haha!

3 people like this

I was gonna say, "depends on what I'm getting in return for letting her do that," and then I checked and saw "GF" in the title...

I can't say I'd particularly enjoy it, but I'm pretty laid back. It wouldn't be a big deal if my hands were otherwise free and if it was a once or twice occasion. Her constantly (or even often) wanting to doll me up like that or in other ways would be a turn off, though, I feel. Drawing/writing on me, though...I kind of like that for some reason.

Ahahaa! And then she'll start adding things on and you'll be her guinea pig. I can just picture it now 'hey baben, Let me paint your nails. And would you mind terribly puckering your lips so I can test this new Barbie Pink lipstick I just bought? Oh, and while you're at it; try these earrings on. Haha!

I still wouldn't mind if she did it occasionally (like once in 2 - 3 months). :D My previous gf painted my fingernails sometimes, like once in 3 months or something just to have fun. She even once tried to let me wear her skirt, which, unsurprisingly, didn't fit :D

And yeah she also lipstick'd my lips xD.

Instead of nail painting maybe a more enjoyable activity would be for the two of us to tell each other what to wear from clothing all the way to styling hair. That way she looks how I want her to look and she knows what I like and vice versa. I don't wanna have painted nails in public but if we "dress up" each other it can serve a purpose of having fun in addition to getting to know each other better. Nail painting is fun for her but probably not for him. Picking each other's looks and styles is fun for both.

3 people like this

Instead of nail painting maybe a more enjoyable activity would be for the two of us to tell each other what to wear from clothing all the way to styling hair. That way she looks how I want her to look and she knows what I like and vice versa. I don't wanna have painted nails in public but if we "dress up" each other it can serve a purpose of having fun in addition to getting to know each other better. Nail painting is fun for her but probably not for him. Picking each other's looks and styles is fun for both.

Don't worry I always clean it with aceton afterwards, so noone would see it :P

Oh dear.  :( I think I need to clarify.  I was trying to gauge your initial reaction to your GF posing the question. Not the act itself. Sorry, heh heh.

I, personally, would only ask to see the 'you have got to be kidding me' face; which would make me laugh.  :lol: and if he happened to say 'yea', that would just make me laugh even harder!

P.S. Just so we're clear. In no way would I try to doll up or put makeup on my BF  :D

I might, ...

As Honour hinted towards above it depends on who'd see it.

If its just she and I and we're relaxing at either her place or mine, and it's just a silly gesture, as I laid back guy I might consider it.

Now if pictures are involved in any way, no way, say we split and those are floating around, no way.

Only for roleplay. Nothing else.

What type of roleplay? ;)

5 people like this

Oh dear.  :( I think I need to clarify.  I was trying to gauge your initial reaction to your GF posing the question. Not the act itself. Sorry, heh heh.

I, personally, would only ask to see the 'you have got to be kidding me' face; which would make me laugh.  :lol: and if he happened to say 'yea', that would just make me laugh even harder!

P.S. Just so we're clear. In no way would I try to doll up or put makeup on my BF  :D

Whoops. 

Well I'd probably react initially with a killer "you've got to be kidding me" face and whether I said yes or no would vary depending on the scenario.

Doesn't matter! Act is the result of reaction. :)

As a girl, I am not into that!  lol

The only exception is if a daddy let his daughter paint his toenails. 

2 people like this

So I know that it's been clarified that the original post had to do with the reaction to asking the question as opposed to the actual act itself, but... here: 

Jenna Marbles: I do my boyfriend's makeup

I actually think he looks really hot with everything except for the lipstick and wig at the end, but then again, I have a crush on Eddie Izzard, especially when he's in "girly mode" so... yeah...  :P

I was gonna say, "depends on what I'm getting in return for letting her do that," and then I checked and saw "GF" in the title...

I can't say I'd particularly enjoy it, but I'm pretty laid back. It wouldn't be a big deal if my hands were otherwise free and if it was a once or twice occasion. Her constantly (or even often) wanting to doll me up like that or in other ways would be a turn off, though, I feel. Drawing/writing on me, though...I kind of like that for some reason.

Ah I love that. I draw and write on myself all the time, I like the idea of doing it on someone else 

1 person likes this

Ah I love that. I draw and write on myself all the time, I like the idea of doing it on someone else

Wow! BB, that's cute.

I really dislike the smell and toxins related to nail polish application and removal so I wouldn't be keen even for her to just put it on herself (except special, special dressup occasions). That being said I have had my toenails painted by my best female friend because her partner refused to let her do it to him unless I let her do it to me. He didn't think I would, but as soon as I knew that it was a no-brainer!!  :P

As for the reaction to the question. Probably a sigh of reluctance and moving to a well ventilated area...certainly wouldn't keep it on for public exposure.

I really dislike the smell and toxins related to nail polish application and removal so I wouldn't be keen even for her to just put it on herself (except special, special dressup occasions). That being said I have had my toenails painted by my best female friend because her partner refused to let her do it to him unless I let her do it to me. He didn't think I would, but as soon as I knew that it was a no-brainer!!  :P

As for the reaction to the question. Probably a sigh of reluctance and moving to a well ventilated area...certainly wouldn't keep it on for public exposure.

You wouldn't survive with me then, I have mine painted all the time xD

1 person likes this

I don't even mind lol she can graffiti all over me (Y) I'll just get her back when she's sleeping *evil laugh* Muhuhuhahaha