Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ArtsyGal

A waiting gal new to this site!

17 posts in this topic

Hello everyone! How are you all?

I am a young woman who is waiting till marriage.

I happen upon this awesome site a little while ago and decided to join the community. (Thanks Google!)

I am a passionate person, love art, sports and the outdoors! Feel free to talk to me, I am a friendly person with a bit of knowledge hoping to make friends with like minded individuals :).

1 person likes this

Welcome, ArtsyGal! Glad you decided to join! So do you make art or mainly appreciate it?  :D

Haha, both! I draw( mostly fantasy) paint, use pastels and charcoal, and have a fascination of ancient civilization art :D

Do you like art? Of and thanks for starting up this wondrous site! Wish I found it sooner :)

Welcome Artsy Gal!

Nice to have you here. surely you will meet great people here. And it is really nice to know that we are not alone in our stand. 

Oh i love arts too. I like Renaissance art, and some of other periods too. My dream is to work in a museum as an art conservator. 

anyway, goodluck to you and God bless. stay strong!

Joy 

Welcome! Glad to see someone who is interested in art here. My favorites are Guillaume Seignac, George Barbier, with #1 going to Louis Icart. All frenchies I believe!

Hello and welcome, as you can see, there are plenty of new members, like me. I like it that you are keeping yourself busy with art.