Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
573V3N

Hello! :)

16 posts in this topic

Hello, Everyone!

It is a pleasure meeting all of you. I am 24 years old (soon to be 25 in June), a virgin, and I am waiting until marriage. If you can't read my username, it says "Steven" in l337.

Here is a bit of my background: I am an American and I was born on June 21, 1989 in Burnsville, Dakota County, Minnesota. Until 1993, my family lived in Eagan, Minnesota, then moved to Orlando, Florida (which I really consider my hometown). In 2002-2003, My parents divorced and my maternal grandfather passed away :( . In 2004, I moved with my brother and mom to Palm Bay, Florida, where my grandmother lives. I stayed there through my high school and community college years and visited my father on alternating weekends. After my first year at university, it was apparent that I needed to be closer to campus to take my classes (saves gas money as well), so my brother and I moved back to Orlando and live my father and his new family. My brother, however, went back to support the family in Palm Bay. I graduated from university with a Bachelor's degree in 2012.

I currently work as part-time security at my church. I am a Christian that was brought up with a mixture of Pentecostal/Assemblies of God & Lutheran doctrines. Jokingly, I call myself Luthercostal if we get down to specifics. I do want to eventually have my own place, but times are tough and I'm living with my dad & stepmom for the moment. It is not that I am not willing to work, but I feel like I'm not given the opportunity. I've been turned down so much that I'm just thankful for what I have.

As for my interests, I love history, specifically American history and the American Civil War since I was in elementary school. I would say a good chunk of my personal library revolves around the subject. I love anime & manga since the late 90s. Watching Toonami on Cartoon Network after school is one of my fondest memories. I've been an avid gamer since 1996. The first console I played was my father's old Atari 2600 with games like Pacman, Donkey Kong, & Frogger. Since then I have had a Nintendo 64 (first console owned & we were taught a valuable lesson about saving money with it), a Game Boy Color, a Nintendo Gamecube, a Playstation 2, and an Xbox 360. I enjoy movies & comics. My favorite movie franchise is Star Wars (I'm having mixed feelings with "Disney" Trilogy coming out next year).

That's all I can think of at the moment.

I hope to get to know all of you better as you get to know me. If you have any questions, you can ask me here if you want.

2 people like this

Welcome Steven! I'm Pentecostal too though other side of the world

1 person likes this