candacenicole

32 Year Old Virgin :)

21 posts in this topic

Hey guys!! I'm new and sooo excited to find this site!! :)

I''m a born-again, non-denominational, charismatic Christian. I ran my own purity site with about 800 members, PurityPeople.com, from 2002-2007, founded after being inspired to not even date or kiss til the wedding day by the Barlow Girls. Despite our numbers, I became discouraged at 26 when I saw that the majority were women...so I closed the site and started dating.

By the grace of God, today as a 32 year old I am still a virgin, but it is very difficult as I now believe in dating and I have only met 2 men as of January 2014 who are either celibate or a virgin themselves...everyone else, is constantly trying to get in my pants & telling me that I'm a freak. As a result, I have been single now for 7 years...I'll be honest, the journey is excruiatingly lonely, especially as I thought I'd have my happy ending 10 years ago. However, I truly believe that true love waits, so I am still waiting. I recently came to the realization that I'd rather die alone than die used and abused, and I feel like sex outside of the context of love falls into the used category...I feel that the only way to know you are truly in love is if you wait for the ring.

Anyway, I suppose I'm preaching to the choir here...just wanted to share my story. I look forward to getting to know everyone!! :)

12 people like this

Welcome, Candace! :) I am glad to have you here with us! 

1 person likes this

Welcome to the site! You're like a celebrity.

Well I guess Mark wants to say that you are an example for us to emulate and look up to... :)

Oh btw... I am Aditya & I (guess) am the only Indian here... 24 year old waiter... :)  

Welcome to the family... its a pleasure to have you among us Nicole ^_^

1 person likes this

HI candacenicole!! Welcome To The Site!!!! It is so cool that you were inspired by the Barlow Girls , they also inspired me to stay waiting and not feel like I was weird for waiting. :) 

1 person likes this

I am? What, cuz I'm old? Lol! :)

No, it was because you yourself had a purity website.

3 people like this

I am? What, cuz I'm old? Lol! :)

No, there's plenty of older waiters here.

2 people like this

Welcome to the community! I am sorry that, up until now, you have not had a lot of encouragement in your wait. I hope that changes now that you are here, and that you also start meeting guys to date who are pro-waiting. I've been spoiled in that most of the guys I've dated have also been waiting, but I know that guys like that can be very hard to find. At any rate, welcome!

1 person likes this