Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
calenae

waiting for a non-waiter?

3 posts in this topic

I've heard of waiting girls who wait for a non-waiter, but I never understood the concept 100%. I would personally never do it, can someone clue me in on why they do/if they do?

I could personally not date one. They had their fun, plenty of it; with lots of different girls, every weekend while I was alone doing something boring. 

1 person likes this

I don't understand.  Waiting girls who date guys who didn't wait but are now waiting?

I think you are asking how I cope with waiting for marraige and the men I date being experince with sex already?   Well since Im a month shy of being 30 most of the people in my age bracket are already sexualy experienced.  Many are divorced or singled parents or just used to intimate relationships.  This is really normal.  My friends around me are all mostly sexually active whether they are married or not.  Sex is normal.  they are normal.  I dont view sex or the lack of as any sort of defining characteristic.  Being sexually active doesnt make a person a slut.  It all depends on values.  Many people dont have sex outside of commitied relationships, while other people are much more causual about it.  There was a point in my life where I wondered if being with a man who was sexually active would make me feel jelouse or inadequite, but like many things,  it just doesnt seem to matter when you care about someone.  The last man I datted was very sweet and patient with me and he was also very confident.  I felt like I was the only one he was thinking of.  I wasnt worred about what he had done before.  As long as Im okay the kind of person the man I am datting is and he treats me with respect, then all is well.  I think that goes for all relationships regardless of the dynamic. There is really no loosing scenero here for me.  If hes inexperienced then we can learn together.  If he is experienced then he can teach and lead me--which would also be fun. :) Its all good if we love eachother. The only thing that would be a shame for him is that since he wouldnt be getting sex from me, he wouldnt be getting it at all if we were in a relationship.  So I sympathise with him having to 'wait' while datting me when its not his preference.  But when a man is patient with me, it only makes me respect him more.

2 people like this