Grouchymarx

New

14 posts in this topic

Hello!

I was introduced to this website by someone I recently met.  I decided to take a gander.  Before I begin, I will be honest.  I did not wait.  I made one mistake about a decade ago and it is the greatest regret, probably one of the only regrets, of my life.  But I am here, because I committed that I would wait until I was married when I was young and renewed that pledge after messing up.  I for one am grateful that I serve a God whose Glory is to celebrate his people who fight and struggle through life.  I am a fighter and a struggler.   

Now, mostly I want to encourage all of you who struggle with this aspect of life.  First, sex is not the end all be all of your existence.  It is a gift that God has given for humanity to enjoy.  But, as Uncle Ben would have said, with great power comes great responsibility.  Second, it is worth finding someone who respects and desires to love with the desire that is reflected in the waiting.  Do not make the mistake I made all those years ago.  More importantly, it is worth being the person who WANTS to give themselves to another in a pure state. It is a testimony to redemptive love.   Let it be your testimony.

-Grouchy

4 people like this

Welcome Grouchymarx to the group! So Grouchy~ You came! Great, it's 'Waituntilmarri' girl. ;)

1 person likes this

Welcome to the site! Anyone with a name parodying that of Groucho Marx is alright in my book, :P !

Btw, who referred you to this site? Was it someone on this site?

Welcome Grouchymarx to the group! So Grouchy~ You came! Great, it's 'Waituntilmarri' girl. ;)

:) yes, I know.  I thought I'd check this place out for a while, introduce myself, then friend you.  But you beat me to the punch ;)

1 person likes this

Welcome to the site! Anyone with a name parodying that of Groucho Marx is alright in my book, :P !

Btw, who referred you to this site? Was it someone on this site?

Yes, it was Wonderwoman

Welcome to the site!  I think you will find that you are not alone in your position on this site.  And nice job quoting Spider-man! :')