Guest markb4

Flirting/Teasing

5 posts in this topic

Hey Successful Waiters,

So what are some ways you and your spouse flirt with each other/tease each other in your every day life? I'm not really referring to sexual teasing, but more like flirting/teasing that makes both of you laugh/smile and makes your day better.

1 person likes this

We give each other a lot of hugs and kisses when we are home together throughout the day.  We also do a lot of air kisses from one room to another.  If my husband is in the office and I'm in the living room I can hear him make kiss noises and that makes me smile. 

We also send cute texts when we are both at work. 

4 people like this

I look at him in a flirty way or bat my eyelashes and smile at him things like that

2 people like this

I think we flirt these days more via social channels LOL...  snapchat, text messages thru the day, that sort of thing (nothing overtly sexual just in case you are thinking that!)...    but flirting has always been a gentle part of most days in some form or another for us...   it can be a very genuine soft touch...   a raised eyebrow...   a specific laugh (that WE know what it means LOL)...   or it can be far more direct...   a flirting comment that is in essence a bit of foreplay all by itself.  (just being truthful!).

But the very nature of flirting is just gentle affection and a touch of fun humor....  and bec of that we flirt off and always have.  :-)

5 people like this

My husband comes from a family of butt-smackers. They think playfully hitting each other on the butt is HILARIOUS. Of course, when my husband and I do it to each other, it's flirty, but not overtly sexual. We also IM while we're at work, and we share little bits of sexual innuendo. After work, we like to cuddle while watching Star Trek, which sometimes leads to foreplay. Yes, we are a sexy nerdy couple! When we're out and about, we're very affectionate. We're usually holding hands, or standing close to each other, or kissing each other (chastely, b/c he's not big into PDA--I could TOTALLY make out in public after living in France for two years).

1 person likes this