Invincible

What animal do you identify with the most?

24 posts in this topic

For me it's a snake. Because I am thin and most people don't notice me when I walk in the room until it's too late ;)

2 people like this

For me, I think I would most identify with a wolf. A wolf is a hard worker, family-oriented, playful, and intelligent. I think these characteristics describe me in some way. 

2 people like this

I googled it! It looks terrifying, but it's actually really cool!

I think I would pick a Black Bear for my animal (not just because I love them!) From what I know about them they're intelligent, adaptable, insatiably curious, more shy than other bear species, tolerant and strong. I kind of hope to be all of those things. Add that to the fact that they hibernate in the winter, are eating machines (and surprisingly they eat very little meat!) and you can hardly tell us apart.

2 people like this

Meow!

Cats are complex when it comes to figuring them out.  But once you do, the relationship is harmonious.  lol

1 person likes this

A butterfly. They're so colourful, they're like the artists of nature, which I think suits me since I live and breathe art. I love flowers and anything beautiful, and I like to fly and be free :) And like butterfly wings, I'm also very sensitive.

1 person likes this

Berger de Beauce, not mine lol!

e477c2fb9f07b1414e7c0f9fcb6fe183.jpg

Another funny one.

a3fc81a90251227dfd4f8c5a2a380fbd.jpg

Apparently, their name means sheepdog from Beauce. They are also known by the name Bas Rouge, meaning "red stockings."

A rabbit, because I am pretty shy and timid, but also gentle once you get to know me well enough. My hair is also as fluffy as a rabbit's coat, just saying.

Turtle Dove. I'm peaceful and loving. Plus they are prettyful (pretty and beautiful) which I believe that I am especially in the eyes of God!

Wolf!

"You are the Wolf. Sometimes seen as a symbol of untamed wildness, the wolf can be fiercely protective of its pack. Wolves are smart and strong. They work together in a strict hierarchy led by the Alpha wolf."

2 people like this

Wolves also mate for life!

As for myself, I would be a tiger! Tigers are majestic and beautiful, representing strength, courage and determination! That's is how I try to live my life:D

Oh, and I love meat! Hahahaha! :D

3 people like this

Wolves also mate for life!

As for myself, I would be a tiger! Tigers are majestic and beautiful, representing strength, courage and determination! That's is how I try to live my life:D

Oh, and I love meat! Hahahaha! :D

We are tigers!!!!

1 person likes this

Well according to a buzz-feed quiz I took through Facebook I am like a great white shark. Still trying to figure that one out lol. For me I would say I am like a bald eagle. I am loyal and some what solitary, and reserved but not in a boring stuffy way I hope. Eagles also mate for life. Which is something I plan to do.