Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Heather Elaine

This is a cool website!

6 posts in this topic

Hey everyone my name is Heather and I live in Missouri, in the US. I turn 24 in 2 days and I guess that it was no accident that I stumbled onto this website this close to my birthday :) I am happy to be waiting, but at the same time waiting leads to emotional ups and downs for me because I have never had a serious boyfriend and I know it's because I'm waiting. There have been guys in the past that I have kinda hung out with or talked to a little bit, but once they learn my plans about waiting, they're gone. So I sometimes feel lonely. It does bother me a little, but never enough to change my views. I absolutely love this website; it is such a great place to find positive encouragement. I feel less alone when I visit this website. I don't feel like I'm the only one on the planet wanting to wait :) when I'm around friends, that's definitely how I feel, unfortunately. Also I was wondering if anyone could help me out with the profile picture. I really want to put a picture on my profile, but every picture that I try to upload a picture to my profile from my computer, it says it is too large, and it won't upload it  :( am I doing something wrong? Thanks in advance for any help that I might get!

3 people like this