Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PaulJustPaul

Greeting for Chastcity

17 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

I'm Paul. I'm 20 years old, an undergrad student in psychology, a believer in God (no particular religion), and a lifelong waiter.  I truly believe that waiting until marriage is a compassionate decision - I do not do it for me, I do it for my future wife.

Finding this site has been a blessing - just when I feel like I am the only one, I realize the dream is not gone.  After being on this site only a few days, I am incredibly excited to meet all of you.  I'm happy to say my best friend, Laurentinus, has also joined recently, after I raved about this site. You are a very welcoming crowd.

Thank you for your support. :)

10 people like this

Welcome! I understand the feeling about being a lone in this~ It's been great to talk it out with everyone. If you ever want to talk, drop me a line :)

2 people like this

Hi and welcome to this site :D Glad to have you and your friend here

1 person likes this

:o a pair of WTM young men, best friends! *faints

haha welcome aboard! It is nice to have you and your friend here :) we hope you enjoy your stay

8 people like this

Welcome Paul!  I hope you have a good time here, and that in the future we'll become friends.  ;)

5 people like this

Hi Paul. Welcome. I like that you said you were waiting for your wife. The decision to wait doesn't just affect us. I am glad you found this site. 

Dang - I just realized that I meant to title this thread "Greetings from Chastcity", so I could use the last word in a clever way.  Because I don't drink alcohol, I cannot think of ANY excuse for spelling that wrong... Could have been funny...

Welcome to the forums you guys! It's nice meeting you :)