Mike

Meet our successful waiters

42 posts in this topic

Congratulations!!!! So excited for you two non virgins lol lucky ones <3

*btw love that pic you two look great together!

Thank you :) It's one of my favorites so far. (We haven't gotten all of our pictures from our photographer yet)

post-310-0-99871800-1404952545_thumb.jpg

Thank you AllishaG, NorthEast23, Ian, Bluey, and ShaneB! DD and I appreciate all the well wishes. Here's another one for those who asked ;)

21 people like this

Man, that is one beautiful pic of you both, Sally :) Many well wishes for a life of happiness!

3 people like this

I would like to ask,how hard is it to gain respect for being a waiter? Both of the men I've tried dating both looked at me with disgust and stormed away from me for being a waiter and not wanting to disgrace myself. I take pride in being a waiter,I don't think I'm better than non-waiters,I simply wish to know if it's wrong that I am not getting respect. I don't even tell them in a cocky way or anything,I simply say,"I want to wait till marriage" one of them called me a "prude b-word" the other led me on to believe that he was going to wait for me,then sent me a long statement that the break up was what he decided based upon the fact that he thinks a relationship with no sex will be killer to him. "I'm too experienced and you're too inexperienced,I've had too much sex,you have had none. You're controlling my life by asking me to wait on you,no sex in relationship is killer"

6 people like this

I would like to ask,how hard is it to gain respect for being a waiter? Both of the men I've tried dating both looked at me with disgust and stormed away from me for being a waiter and not wanting to disgrace myself. I take pride in being a waiter,I don't think I'm better than non-waiters,I simply wish to know if it's wrong that I am not getting respect. I don't even tell them in a cocky way or anything,I simply say,"I want to wait till marriage" one of them called me a "prude b-word" the other led me on to believe that he was going to wait for me,then sent me a long statement that the break up was what he decided based upon the fact that he thinks a relationship with no sex will be killer to him. "I'm too experienced and you're too inexperienced,I've had too much sex,you have had none. You're controlling my life by asking me to wait on you,no sex in relationship is killer"

LIMN,

That is not uncommon. Very simply, if someone doesn't respect your decision to wait, they are not the right person for you to date. Respect for each other is crucial in a committeed relationship, and if you don't see it early on, take that as a red flag.

9 people like this

congrats on the wedding ....awesome pics....and also all married waiters hehe

1 person likes this

Hi, I'm Belle Femme, formally Belle Vierge. My husband (Beau) and I saved coitus for marriage. I'm 26, and he's 27. I'm pretty candid talking about sex and virginity, so feel free to ask me anything, even if you'd rather contact me privately!

I am the Beau that Belle has been talking about. I am also quite candid, maybe even more-so than Belle. So for all you guys out there with questions you feel squeamish about asking a woman, ask away to me.

3 people like this

Hi i am Nathaniel, a successful waiter , i got married on august 5th 2014 at the age of 20

to Andrea from this site who is also a successful waiter :)

she has a very large scholarship she needs to use up before coming back to canada so

waiting again !!! not like im not used to it though lol

8 people like this

Hi i am Nathaniel, a successful waiter , i got married on august 5th 2014 at the age of 20

to Andrea from this site who is also a successful waiter :)

she has a very large scholarship she needs to use up before coming back to canada so

waiting again !!! not like im not used to it though lol

Wait, what?

3 people like this

Sally...congratulations! I would love to talk to you one on one when it's possible.

1 person likes this

Hello ! My name is Selina and I'm a successful married waiter ! My story of waiting is in the 'Sexless in the City articles' starting in May 2013! Link here : http://waitingtillmarriage.org/category/sexless-and-the-city/

My husband was also a waiter (what are the odds of that) so it was easier than it could have been!

We got married in June 2015 in a long three day wedding full of South East Asian and Canadian traditions. Can't believe our anniversary is coming - it's gone by so fast !

6 people like this

Selina, this is so cool!

Congratulations! :lol:

I can remember when you first introduced yourself here and I loved your articles right from the start. Often you wrote exactly what I was thinking, too! Sometimes I wondered where you have been and if you would write some more articles. Now I see you were busy and bringing the wait to an end :lol:

Thanks for sharing your journey! All the best for your marriage and life!

If you don´t mind me asking: where did you meet your husband? I mean, meeting a waiter...is almost a miracle....

2 people like this

Hullo! We actually met in our faith based community - I was very passionate about volunteering and I asked him to help with a project because I had seen him talk really intently about faith based programs at a previous event. We started off as friends but slowly got to know each other's values and views! Yes I know it's pretty rare - feel really grateful :) 

4 people like this

On ‎09‎.‎08‎.‎2016 at 4:27 PM, Selina said:

Hullo! We actually met in our faith based community - I was very passionate about volunteering and I asked him to help with a project because I had seen him talk really intently about faith based programs at a previous event. We started off as friends but slowly got to know each other's values and views! Yes I know it's pretty rare - feel really grateful :) 

Thank you very much for the answer!

Great story! ;) 

Congratulations to everyone here! I love hearing about all of these successful stories. They give me hope!

1 person likes this