Mike

Meet our successful waiters

42 posts in this topic

Hey Guys (and Gals),

Can you each reply to this thread with a short blurb about who you are and your relationship background? Like, 2-4 sentences is totally cool.

Do you think that including details like "married a non-waiter" could help people know who direct certain questions to?

2 people like this

I'm Ian - A married dad, just across 50yo with 3 kids, and longtime married to a woman who didn't initially wait, but happily chose to wait (successfully!) with me until the wedding night.  It truly was the best mutual decision and choice for us — although it included PLENTY of boundary line discussions, human impatience haha and a lot of anticipation for when "I Do" was finally spoken.

8 people like this

I'm AussieStig, A fairly recently married guy in his early 20s to another a girl of a similar age who also waited. We gave each other our virginities on our wedding night and are proud of it!

Uhh, not really sure what else to write :D

13 people like this

I'm Jennifer, a married successful waiter who married a non-waiter. I'm 23 years old. 

If you want to know more about my relationship, feel free to check out my articles on this site. 

8 people like this

My name is Shane.  My husband and I have been married for 3.5 years.  We got married in our mid-thirties and we were both virgins when we got married. 

I'm very passionate on supporting people in their decision to wait because I know it's generally a counter cultural choice and it's a challenging one to follow through on. 

8 people like this

Hi!

I work at the Katie Couric show and I'm doing a segment on virginity and waiting until marriage next week. I would love to chat with anyone that's interested in being on the show. My email is Bianca.Hammonds@katiecouric.com. Please email me if you're interested!

Hi, my name is Lauren and I am a married successful waiter.  My husband, Daniel, also waited.  We are both 24 years old.

8 people like this

Hi, I'm Belle Femme, formally Belle Vierge. My husband (Beau) and I saved coitus for marriage. I'm 26, and he's 27. I'm pretty candid talking about sex and virginity, so feel free to ask me anything, even if you'd rather contact me privately!

11 people like this

Welcome Belle! Looking forward to seeing your perspective on many things :)

As a member who's just about to hit 18 months married (wow, is it really that long?), new, young married members are always a plus :D

6 people like this

Hi everyone! I'm Allison and I just got married April 11th! I am 24 and he's 25. We were both committed to waiting when we met in college. I am Catholic and he is not, but is considering converting. We dated nearly 5 years and were engaged for 9 months. We actually lived apart for almost three years so that brought many interesting challenges. Can't wait to catch up with everyone since it's been a while and I'm excited to meet some new faces :-)

12 people like this

Hi :)

I am Claire-Charlotte from France.I've been married for 2 years now to my husband.I am 26 and he is 27.We had been together 2 years before the marriage.We are catholics and to be a waiter was in the way that we were educated.

I am here to learn more on how to be a fultfill couple because unfortinately we have some problems and I would need some help and advice,something we can't find around us.

Happy to be here ,guys and sorry for the mistakes!

6 people like this

Bienvenue, Claire-Charlotte! Je suis nouvelle ici, mais j'aime déjà les autres. J'espère que tu trouves ce que tu cherches.

Je fais des fautes en français. Tes petites fautes sont rien!

Belle

1 person likes this

Salut!!!

Tu parles très bien :) Ca me fait plaisir de voir que les américains parlent aussi bien notre langue :) 

Merci pour l'accueil généreux :)

3 people like this

Salut!!!

Tu parles très bien :) Ca me fait plaisir de voir que les américains parlent aussi bien notre langue :)

Merci pour l'accueil généreux :)

Je parlais francais un peur. J'etudie francais por un an a l'universitie.  :)

1 person likes this

Hi everyone! I'm Allison and I just got married April 11th! I am 24 and he's 25. We were both committed to waiting when we met in college. I am Catholic and he is not, but is considering converting. We dated nearly 5 years and were engaged for 9 months. We actually lived apart for almost three years so that brought many interesting challenges. Can't wait to catch up with everyone since it's been a while and I'm excited to meet some new faces :-)

congrats allison

Hi I'm Sally and I'm one of the admins of the site. My husband and I were both committed to waiting when we met. We actually met on this site, and I believe are the first couple to meet and marry from here. I am 23 and he is 26. We dated for 2 years, 6 months of which we were engaged. We were a couple hours apart while dating like Allison and her boyfriend at the time were, so moving in together has been quite the process. Feel free to PM dodgedude or myself!  :)

post-310-0-10245000-1403643114_thumb.jpg

37 people like this

Wow you guys look great together! Congrats to both of you :)

1 person likes this

Congratulations!!!! So excited for you two non virgins lol lucky ones <3

*btw love that pic you two look great together!

3 people like this

Aww congrats Sally and Dodgedude! So happy for you two <3

3 people like this

Wow, Sally!  That's awesome!  It's cool that you met here on the site. 

2 people like this

welcome to this side of the journey you two !!!  :-)

and that's a great picture - my wife & I have a similar one - i'll bet lots of couples do - and it is literally one of the Top 3 pictures of us that we have :-)   I think yours will rapidly be that for you two - it's just stunning :-)

2 people like this

Congratulations, sir, and many happy returns to the lovely lady!

They didn't read this.

They're off doing their thing.

6 people like this