Mike

Were you a complete waiter as in no physical contact?

5 posts in this topic

Asked by LovingLana...

Were you a complete waiter as in no physical contact with the opposite sex, or did you do SOME physical stuff before marriage? Did this sort of passion leave you feeling guilty or did it intensify the anticipation of your marriage?

No - i wasn't a complete physical waiter..   not by a longshot.   I loved kissing my GF and making out - oh man did we get good at it LOL.   but my truth is that yes we grew - over time - to be more physically affectionate, expressive and loving with each other.    in all honesty, we were close to an "everything but" couple...   we touched each other most places by the end... not all... and we did not bring each other to orgasm so there were no "jobs" done prior to our wedding - but in complete candor, we did spend the night with each other and sleep next to one another many nights (with some sort of clothing on).  

It only left me feeling guilty when we just got so built up with passion and excitement and lust that we knew we were at/past the line of reason and would stop... and that would make me feel a little guilty... but we knew to stop and we did stop. so it was guilt of having gotten there, not guilt for what we did (because we didn't LOL).   and oh YES...  it intensified the anticipation....  very much so...   becasuse we both knew it was going to be great when it did finally happen.

2 people like this

i should add... the guilt i felt over time was in having gotten so worked up physically... not in what we did.... because we were always smart enough to know when NOT to do something...   but the getting there .... well... that sometimes brought on feelings of guilt I will be honest.   and there were times when i had to pause and get myself back in order about love and being in love and why were waiting to make love.

We didn't bring each other to orgasm, and never got naked or saw each other's intimate areas.

Have to admit we did cave a couple of times and the hands wandered (which we both felt terrible for afterwards and regret now).

I had some with a  previous partner and I didn't regret it cus I loved him very much and as for my husband uh yeah it was a lot and that is the reason I knew I had to marry him cus my belief of being with only one person. Although we never went all the way we got close more often than not.