Mike

What ages were you both when you started dating and how old were you when you got engaged?

9 posts in this topic

Asked by Jordan...

What ages were you both when you started dating and how old were you when you got engaged?

1 person likes this

I was 23, my "wife" was 27.   we were engaged 2-1/2 yrs later and married a little less than a year after that...   so i was 26 when i got married... which then felt to be "the right age" and now i shake my head thinking how young I was!

1 person likes this

When we started dating, I was 20 and she was 18, then engaged at 21/19 and married at 22/20.

1 person likes this

When we started dating, I was 20 and she was 18, then engaged at 21/19 and married at 22/20.

And then kids at 23/21?

1 person likes this

And then kids at 23/21?

funny aside... that actually is a good question...   my version of AussieStig's presentation of information is:

dated at 23/27 (i'm younger);  engaged at 25/29;  married at 26/30;  1st child at 29/33;  2nd child at 32/36;  3rd child at 36/40.

2 people like this

You guys make me feel like an old couple.  We started dating when we were 33/31, engaged at 34/32 and we got married when we were 35/33.

2 people like this

You guys make me feel like an old couple.  We started dating when we were 33/31, engaged at 34/32 and we got married when we were 35/33.

i'm older than you are!!  LOL.   

i suppose the truth is... I never thought we were getting serious at a young age...  but these days i am reminded more and more that perhaps I did marry young and have kids young.  who knows!!   SIGH.  LOL.

2 people like this

He was 27 and I was 23 when we started dating. We were 30 and 26 when we got engaged. We were 31 and 27 when we got married.

1 person likes this