Mike

How long did you wait on the wedding night?

5 posts in this topic

Asked by WanderingWashingtonian...

How was the wedding night pacing? Did you go slow and take time to change clothes, bathe, dance, etc., or did you basically jump each other as soon as you entered the room?

when we got to the hotel after wedding/reception...   we actually were ravenous hungry and ate a little bit of food and laughed and shared our observations of people and things about the wedding... i think to be honest it might have been an hour after we got the hotel and got in and everything before we really stopped all that bubbling excitement still... and noticed how excited we were to BE with each other :-).

8 people like this

Not very long at all. We stripped each other and had a shower together. We weren't planning on making love on the first night (we figured we wouldn't be disappointed if we accepted that it might not happen) but hey, once I'd seen her naked we had no chance of resisting ;)

9 people like this

um I was sick and he wanted to be paws all over me so we waited til the next morning about 2am so persistent! ha

2 people like this

when we got to the hotel after wedding/reception...   we actually were ravenous hungry and ate a little bit of food and laughed and shared our observations of people and things about the wedding... i think to be honest it might have been an hour after we got the hotel and got in and everything before we really stopped all that bubbling excitement still... and noticed how excited we were to BE with each other :-).

I CANNOT WAIT for that time!!!!!!!  :wub:  ^_^  ;)

5 people like this