Mike

Is having sex better or worse than you had anticipated?

5 posts in this topic

i defy you to find one person - especially any one person who WAITED - who wouldn't answer that question as "BETTER!!!"

laughing a bit of course - but it IS the truth.   sex was better because it was the Real Deal.   it was with someone i LOVED so much that i knew she was the one to marry and the one to make love with... and better because all those years of waiting finally opened up to the freedom of being able to be affectionate, passionate, sexy hot, tender sweet and everything in between...   with someone who wanted those things so much with ME that she also waited with me...  :-)   how could that not be BETTER than i could possilbly have (nervously) anticipated!?!!!

also...   sex was better than anticipated bec i stopped thinking about it as something i was supposed to "execute" in a certain fashion...   it's not an "act" and it's not about "performance"....   but it IS when you are nervously waiting to have sex...   when you actually begin to develop your sexual relationship with your husband/wife... that all goes away really really really quickly...   and sex is immediately better because it's a way of being in love with and loving your partner...   not an act, not a set of steps...  it's whatever you want it to be... sometimes all about her, sometimes all about you, sometimes fast and to the finish line, and sometimes slow and satisfying just in being with each other not even needing to finish.

BETTER for sure.

8 people like this

Well, I have to say it's both.

Better because when it's good, it's incredible. It's amazing. You never want to stop.

But worse, I hear you ask? Well...bad sexual experiences are just about the worst times of your life. You both lie there, hardly able to look at each other, feeling embarrassed, sexually frustrated and devastated. I've only had a couple of them, but trust me, they're terrible.

But for the most part, it's incredible and MUCH better :D

4 people like this

for me I was like on the first few times I hated it! I hurt so much for awhile and I thought something was wrong with me cus I couldn't enjoy it at all but over time it's like Aussie said when it's good omg it's like this Spiritual bonding on a whole different level skin tingling and like Idk intense??? lol but yeah you'll have times when it's good or alright and then times when it's the best!!!!!!!

4 people like this

Better! You really can't describe how good it feels in words. Pure bliss. 

8 people like this