Wonderwoman

The Adventures of WonderWoman In... Last Virgin On Earth.

9 posts in this topic

Hello everyone, I am Wonder Woman~ Its nice to meet you all. I hope in the coming days to find, give and receive strength from your insights in waiting for marriage.

Thank you,

Wonder Woman

Without further a due, We Bring you tonight:

The Adventures of Wonder Woman In... Last Virgin On Earth.

We asked Wonder Woman a few questions.Are you the last virgin on earth?

Yes! Well, no. But it feels like it at any rate. We live in world where people treats virginity the same as sin. I don't know any other virgin apart from myself. I know they are out there (and here). With no one insight, I'm looking for aid and some guidance here.  I am a 27 years old woman in United State, and a virgin. Just that statement alone makes me a rare person!

Are you going to make?

• Not alone I will. (Phil 4:13).
  • Matthew 11:28-30 NIV "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. {29} Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. {30} For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."
  • Waiting is not a burden, when I look to God.It's not about me waiting. It's about Him. I take my rest in Him.
6 people like this

Welcome WonderWoman! I am NicoleNova. We can fight crime together, no? lol 

3 people like this

Thank all for your warm welcome to the community here!

I went to bed last thinking, " I'm not the odd women out." I know now that there are others, like me. Thank you.

A special thank you goes out to those Administrators and Makers of this site. Weather you believe in God or not, I believe your doing His great works. God has blessed me already though this site. So, thank you for letting God use you in building this site.

By the way:

Francois84- Nice picture! NicoleNova- Always!
3 people like this

Welcome! It's really good to see that you feel welcomed :)

Feel free to ask us anything or let us know if you got something pressing on you that you want to talk about! Welcome again :)

1 person likes this

Welcome to the site/community,

I think you'll receive plenty of insight and wisdom here.

And I'm sure we're all very excited to learn from and hear your own insights.

Definitely you will "make it" just as each believer will, ...as you mentioned Phil 4:13.

1 person likes this

As someone that haunts comic book shops on a regular basis, I can safely say that you are definitely not the Last Virgin on Earth. 

Great intro!

2 people like this