Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest OneHappyGirl

What Kind of...

21 posts in this topic

temperament sounds like you and which do you appeal to most? As I've been on this site, I've been trying to figure out what type of personality some of ya'll have. I'm intrigued with ya'll. ;)(I've posted images to give you and idea of each.) Here's the list:

The Extroverts:

1.Sanguine: bubbly, friendly, social, very talkative, fun, creative, outgoing, confident, cheerful, and compassionate, loving, positive, and life of the party, fun-loving, show emotions, gives praise, loves attention (cheerleader)

2. Choleric: aggressive, assertive, domineering, head-strong, leader, always active, workaholic, thrives on challenge, insensitive, does not show emotions, very blunt and straight-forward (untitled image)

The Introverts:

3. Melancholy: analytical, into aesthetic beauty, moody, very faithful, tends to be a perfectionist, dependable, sacrifices, pessimistic,critical, highly intellectual, very sensitive, high standards, moralistically inclined (eeyore)

4. Phlegmatic: slow, laid-back, even-tempered, lazy, calm, easy-going, super nice, good imitator, calm, cool, shy, timid, good under pressure, peacemaker (turtle)

My personality is a combination of sanmel with some characteristics of a choleric. I'm attracted to people witha combination of sanphleg and am attracted to sanguines personality, drawn to melancholy's, and like to hang out with phlegmatics. For some reason, I don't really click with Cholerics-too strong of a personality for me. Most of my friends are very slow and laid-back as I am very bouncy and bubbly but have a controlled nature with the mel part. What are you?

post-764-0-02574400-1325050063_thumb.jpg

untitled.bmp

post-764-0-13612800-1325050222_thumb.jpg

post-764-0-83628900-1325050230_thumb.jpg

1 person likes this

I'm some of 3 & 4. I have perfectionist tendencies, high standards, moralistically inclined, dependable, but also calm, super nice ( so I've been told) , peacemaker, good imitator, but also timid in new situations, aka I'm horrible at impromptu things or spontaneous things. I'll go along with a spontaneous idea, but not come up with it.

I'm some of 3 & 4. I have perfectionist tendencies, high standards, moralistically inclined, dependable, but also calm, super nice ( so I've been told) , peacemaker, good imitator, but also timid in new situations, aka I'm horrible at impromptu things or spontaneous things. I'll go along with a spontaneous idea, but not come up with it.

haha that's awesome,Sally, you sound like my friends! No wonder we get along so well! lol

I took one of these personality tests last year or so and came out as a sanguine choleric, though I do think I have some characteristics of 3.

1 person likes this

Definitely #3. I'm a perfectionist and will admit to having very high standards.

I could be wrong but because everyone on here is a "waiter" I'd assume we'd all have some of #3 but that's really cool LookingfortheOne!

Geez... #'s 3 & 4 fit me so well

Really, TG? That is soo cool! 3 & 4 are my favorite kind of ppl other than the Sparky Sanguine lol

I took one of these personality tests last year or so and came out as a sanguine choleric, though I do think I have some characteristics of 3.

that's very interesting Liz! So we're kinda the same! awesome! :)

I'm going to have to join the 3/4 bandwagon :) (generally easy-going, but a perfectionist/high standards about things I care about).

In terms of a mate, my guess is I'd like someone who is mostly #1 but has a little #4 as well.

I'm going to have to join the 3/4 bandwagon :) (generally easy-going, but a perfectionist/high standards about things I care about).

In terms of a mate, my guess is I'd like someone who is mostly #1 but has a little #4 as well.

yeah, Chris, I'm like you in that sense as well as I get along best with a sanphleg-they are actually the most enjoyable of tempermants according to the book. :) Good choice!

I would have to say I'm a combination of 3 & 4. I'm intellectual, dependable, have high standards, relaxed, calm, nice, slow (aka give me a minute or two to throw out an answer here) and quiet to name a few.

1 person likes this

WOW OHG, this is supper fun! I am a combination of all 4. I am like an onion, I have many layers :lol: I have Sanguine characteristics,Choleric characteristics when it comes to my work ethic. I have some Melancholy characteristics when it comes to certain projects and I have some Phlegmatic characteristics when it comes to solving conflicts. Yup id have to say that I have a combination :)

WOW OHG, this is supper fun! I am a combination of all 4. I am like an onion, I have many layers :lol: I have Sanguine characteristics,Choleric characteristics when it comes to my work ethic. I have some Melancholy characteristics when it comes to certain projects and I have some Phlegmatic characteristics when it comes to solving conflicts. Yup id have to say that I have a combination :)

lol Ally you are pretty adorable lol...I think that's pretty intersting though but I do see where you're coming from but you don't have like two predominant ones that you generally are???

I am 3 & 4. I am definitely not 1, and I have some of the 2 qualities but they're not very strong, I think. I am a total introvert, really.

My mom is predominantly a sanguine and my dad is a choleric....

I am a combination of both ^.^

1 person likes this

Oww, this is hard because I'm sort of a combination of 1,3 and 4. So, I'll list characteristics that can be found in me.

1. Sanguine: bubbly, friendly, very talkative with certain people, creative, cheerful, compassionate, loving, positive, fun-loving, show emotions, gives praise.

3. Melancholy: analytical, into aesthetic beauty, very faithful, tends to be a perfectionist (in some cases. Like cleaning, school assingments etc), dependable, sacrifices, high standards, moralistically inclined,

4. Phlegmatic: calm, easy-going, super nice, shy, good under pressure, peacemaker.

:blush: