Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Guys, do you like shy girls?

9 posts in this topic

Okay so I used to be really shy and not talkative at all but since I have been going to college that changed. A lot of the guys I have been around like the really outgoing and flirty girls and ignore (for the most part) the shier more quiet girls. Obviously all you are not all like that and I am not meaning to generalize but are you more put off by shy girls? Or by girls that are very inexperienced (like me). By inexperienced I mean not ever really being alone with a guy or on a date unless we're already really close friends or something like that. Do you think there is something wrong with them? Just a question I thought I would ask.

Most guys like shy girls. The problem is that it's extremely hard to tell if a shy girl likes you or not. Pursuing a girl when you have no idea whether she likes you or not is difficult.

2 people like this

I think a lot of guys looking for a serious relationship would be fine with a shy girl.

I think a lot of guys looking for a serious relationship would be fine with a shy girl.

I agree, but Mirage hit the nail on the head. Its hard to discern much of anything about them because of their quietness.

I agree, but Mirage hit the nail on the head. Its hard to discern much of anything about them because of their quietness.

That is why I am working on becoming less shy. People must know about how awesome I am!!! ;)

3 people like this

In general, I prefer shy girls, as long as they're able to get comfortable and open up eventually.

5 people like this

Yep shy is good I'm a natural protector and enjoy being the provider and have been lucky that All my life I have been able to be just that.

Col

3 people like this

the shortcut:
YES

the long way around:
guys like all types of girls, specially when they are plain real of who they really are, break the ice within a shy girl and you'll probably make her happy more than you could ever think

~JM

Thanks for answering guys. I am trying to get out of my shell more but I am not the type that can flirt in any way shape or form nor am I one to approach a guy. It is nice to know that their are guys that do like my personality type.