Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest markb4

Men in Uniform

8 posts in this topic

It IS a turn on! <3

Well first, the type of uniform. Say military; it's usually accompanied with a clean walk, fresh haircut, and hopefully discipline. A businessman suit is kinda the same deal. It's just so great because they seem so well behaved and disciplined...ehhthats all I got but yep, there ya go.

3 people like this

Personally, ...

When I stroll through the airport in my uniform, (slightly wrinkled cotton shirt and black slacks) I don't typically turn a lot of heads.

I guess pilots are just working stiffs, ...

Besides the uniforms don't have that "look" like mil guys.

I've always wanted to wear a flight suit like Air Force guys do.

Besides being wash and wear, they're way more comfy and offer fire protection.

Gotta talk with my union rep on that one, hahaha!

However I get a kick outta seeing the pilot guys wearing Ray Bans, and bomber jackets around the airport in mid-July.

I believe we all have different things that turn our heads.  I guess I'm a little less conventional in what I notice 1st.  I'm not saying (as given as an example by someone above), that I won't notice or appreciate a guy in a nice suit; although it's not going to be the 1st thing to catch my attention. 

What turns me on, really?  A man that shows he respects women.

As far as the much less important what he chooses to wear aspect of attraction, I'll admit a guy wearing jeans is a turn on for me...don't ask why.

I have met several men in uniform that were downright horrible. Because of that I don't really find men in military or police uniforms attractive anymore solely because they are in that uniform. You expect that that because they represent that, they would be of respect and of honor and discipline, but nope. I've been personally hurt by a couple and known a few to have been molested or abused by one who was a veteran. Now I  just used to be attracted to that, and i just don't generalize either way. That is not to say I do not appreciate the action they have taken for our country regardless, because I do.

However, I do like men in  uniform in the sense of uppity business and work/dress suits! I imagine that half the time my husband and I will have sex, he'll have at least one article of clothing on, be it a tie I can use and take as a trophy to wear (by itself) all day long afterwards, or just his pants, or a pair of socks! Construction, scrubs, and firefighter suits are definitely okay as well ;)

And thats right:  the reason why it is a turn on is because it usually represents to us what we look for a man, good qualities such as responsibility and all that. It's MANLY!

2 people like this

If my wife wears one if my shirts all day long after a night of passionate sex I would view that as very sexy and cute. I do love wearing work suits because it shows you work for a good company that have a proper dress code.

I imagine that half the time my husband and I will have sex, he'll have at least one article of clothing on, be it a tie I can use and take as a trophy to wear (by itself) all day long afterwards, or just his pants, or a pair of socks! Construction, scrubs, and firefighter suits are definitely okay as well ;)

And thats right:  the reason why it is a turn on is because it usually represents to us what we look for a man, good qualities such as responsibility and all that. It's MANLY!

Depends on the uniform! ;)

You got EMTs to Catholic Priests to business suits, and they are not all created equal.

1 person likes this