Invincible

25 facts about YOU!

84 posts in this topic

1. Avid reader

2.I am horrible at dancing

3.I love disney movies and princesses

4.I've seen Aladdin the musical on broadway

5.my favorite disney princess is Pocahontas ,who as a little girl called her cocahontas

6. Im the fourth girl of five kids

7. My parents have been married 40 years

8. Never been kissed

9. Used to breed rabbits

10. Lifetime Girl Scout

11. Been to 3 Ku games

12. The smallest in my family at 5'2.5"

13. Have 3 nieces and 3 nephews

14. Been a aunt since i was 4 year old

15. Have 6 other people living in my house right now

16. Can do a elsa braid without looking in the mirror in less than 4 mins

17. Have a small cyst on my sleep gland in my brain

18. I'm a Daddys girl and mommys girl

19. Had the nickname monkeymarie as a little girl

20. I love useless facts and triva

21.favorite gemstone is aquamarine

22. Have a mini poodle named after my great great grandmother icea

23. angora rabbit named after my great grandpa sam

24. Can not date a smoker, i get migraines from first and secondhand smoke

25.a family joke , that we can't date anyone west of segwick county with out a family history check, because my dad was the youngest of ten kids

1. I married a person from this site last year in september

2. Im left handed

3. Im a singer, before i discovered i was good at singing I wanted nothing to do with being the only guy in my choir class but you had to take band/choir or take band/ (insert really boring computer course like math or science right here) so i decided to rough it out, the year after like 10 guys joined choir....i also played trumpet for like 3 years

4. Despite it being negative 30C in this town lately i constantly wear socks and sandals and drink slurpees from 7-11 on my way to work

5. I am half mexican, and half metis (metis is half french and half native american) this makes me a total mess

6.I have almost identical facial features of my mother, so people usually think i am her older brother

7. when my beard is fully grown out people have told me i look like im 32 years old (that was when i was 18 ) i am 21 now

8.i love making music with FL studio on a computer, and lately ive been into 3d modeling on stonehearth(sandbox mmo game)

im pretty decent on a computer solely because my dad put a computer in my hands at age 4 where i would play games such as pajama sam and freddy fish

9.on a band trip to seattle i decided since no one was going to ever see me again there anyway that i would wear a one piece blue bunny pajama suit and a trench coat, unfortunately very little people noticed...until i found a mad hatter hat in one of the shady stores (the kind that sells bongs and bizarre trinkets) then i wore that all over seattle...and later started collecting strange hats which i would wear to school and everyone called me the mad hatter

10. my birthday is october 6th...interestingly this is also mad hatter day and the 10/06 on a mad hatter hat stands for 10 shillings six pence

11.I still do not have my learners because i live in the centre of my town and can walk to any location i need to be in less than 2 blocks

12.I speak my mind

13. I have cheated death...twice.

14.I am 6ft tall and my mom and stepdad are both 5'3 and my wife is like...4'8-4'10..somewhere in there

15.i have like every type of humor going, this combined with 12 can get me into alot of trouble

16.Heimerdinger from league of legends is my favorite character from anything. I like him so much i use his name in pretty much every game i play now and i have a desire for Steampunk goggles to replace my prescription glasses

17.I listen to really strange music...

18.I am a Christian, the kind that thinks all the ''controversial sins'' are still sins but that the point of the bible pointing out all of the sins in the first place was solely to prove that none of us could be perfect and that its ridiculous to ''crucify'' people for sinning differently than us. I also believe that while doing things that are good in the eyes of the lord will please him it has nothing to do with you getting into heaven, I wish more christians had this mindset because the extreme ones tend to repel people away from christ which is counterproductive,ironic and hypocritical

19. because i dont really watch tv but im almost always on a computer, i know absolutely nothing about what the canadian government does but i know a ton about USA politics and news, i also have 0 clue as to who is a famous celebrity from canada (other than the horrible one, you know who i am talking about)

20. at the moment i work as a receptionist and as a caterer, which are the fancy ways of saying i take attendance for 1 class and then do nothing and wash dishes

21.i am one of those people who never talks until i get to know someone and then after i know them i never stop talking

22. I am quite hard to anger but stupid things all happening in a row really seems to do the trick for making me irritable

i tolerate like 2-3 but they like to appear in groups of 10+ when angry i am never violent or yell i tend to just shut the source out of my life for awhile

23.I am a meatatarian, which means i will put bacon on top of my baconfilled bacon deep fried in bacon with a side of bacon,my logic behind not feeling guilty about eating animals is that i always find animals will not feel guilty if they eat me ....also even plants eat meat , venus flytrap anyone? 

24. my favorite book is wikipedia

25.i dont want kids

i swear i have done this on this site before, super de ja vu feelings going on, its getting hard to remember which threads i have posted in and which ones i have not

2 people like this

You've been holding out on us, man.

1 person likes this

5. I am half mexican, and half metis (metis is half french and half native american) this makes me a total mess

8.i love making music with FL studio on a computer, and lately ive been into 3d modeling on stonehearth(sandbox mmo game)

im pretty decent on a computer solely because my dad put a computer in my hands at age 4 where i would play games such as pajama sam and freddy fish

18.I am a Christian, the kind that thinks all the ''controversial sins'' are still sins but that the point of the bible pointing out all of the sins in the first place was solely to prove that none of us could be perfect and that its ridiculous to ''crucify'' people for sinning differently than us. I also believe that while doing things that are good in the eyes of the lord will please him it has nothing to do with you getting into heaven, I wish more christians had this mindset because the extreme ones tend to repel people away from christ which is counterproductive,ironic and hypocritical

21.i am one of those people who never talks until i get to know someone and then after i know them i never stop talking

23....,my logic behind not feeling guilty about eating animals is that i always find animals will not feel guilty if they eat me ....also even plants eat meat , venus flytrap anyone? 

First of all... who? I, personally, love the idea of this happening for me someday. I mean, maybe it won't for me, but it's possible, and I think this would be a great place to say we 'met'.

Just so many things I can relate to. OK, so I am not mexican... but I am french, english, irish, jewish, german, a couple of type of native american (a couple of them were warring tribes)... and probably a few other things. My mom always says we are 'muts'. I just think we are ironic... lol

Of course I highlighted the stuff I relate to, but I just have to say... I love your logic. :D

Dude, you're awesome.

3 people like this

1) I am a hopeless romantic and still believe in things like true love.

2) I have always loved the idea of writing old-fashioned love letters to a woman.

3) My biggest guilty pleasure is watching chick flicks. At the moment my favorite one is "Me, Before You".

4) I have a passion for writing.

5) I've always wanted to have twins. Maybe because I myself wish I had a twin. :(

6) I love Winter more than any other season.

7) I am ESFJ

8) My favorite movie is 'Shawshank Redemption'.

9) I always cry watching the CW show 'The Flash'. Such a great show!

10) My favorite song is 'Just The Two Of Us' by Bill Withers because it reminds me so much of my dad.

11) I'm waiting until marriage to have sex.

12) I would love to adopt as well as have biological children.

13) I grew up pretty introverted but have become quite gregarious over the last 10 years.

14) I have had about 3 near death experiences.

15) I absolutely detest coffee.

16) I've always enjoyed sunsets.

17) I'm an avid photographer and have photographed many of my adventures.

18) I'm not very photogenic.

19) I enjoy playing the piano, but I wish I were better at it.

20) I have this secret fear of missing out on my children's lives, which has led me to prolong some of my education.

21) I am a huge fan of receiving hand made gifts.

22) I read my bible every day.

23) I was raised Catholic but have since converted to Christianity.

24) My ancestors were Sephardic Jews that lived in Spain from the late 4th century until the inquisition.

25) I have names picked out for all my future children.

1. While I write a ton of fanfiction, I usually can't stand to read other fics because I disagree with how the characters are written, can't stand the poor quality of the plot or get hung up on the grammar mistakes

2. I have a variety of food allergies, their reactions ranging from slight gastronomic discomfort to debilitating stomach cramps

3. I'm one of the few people who understand the true versatility of tapioca starch

4. I am slowly teaching myself to write some version of calligraphy. So far I can do the alphabet in lowercase letters, and an uppercase letter "B". Here's some proof:IMG_20161030_1520026_rewind.jpg

(I was trying to see how small I could write it, don't judge)

5. I like to eat tomatoes by themselves (except for salt) like you would eat an apple

6. I have a cool scar from a fight with a table

7. I have a cool scar from a fight with a bedframe

8. I have about 8 cool scars from a fight with chicken pox

9. I once kissed a frog

10. My favorite color is sky blue. I use it to get rid of headaches on rainy days, it's super effective

11. I don't consistently get one of the 16 personality types, mainly because I feel like alot of the questions are highly circumstantial. Most of the time I get INFJ, though

12. My core value is forgiveness, most people misunderstand what I mean by this. I'm not gonna explain it here, though, it will take too long

13. I don't get mad/ stay mad for long, but there's about 5 things that make me unreasonably angry in a few seconds that put me in a "fight me!" sort of mood

14. I like to feed squirrels

15. I hate avocado with a burning passion

16. I can make some realistic fake wounds

17. I hate driving

18. I sing in the car to deal with the stress of driving

19. I like to drive below the speed limit but I usually leave too late to do that

20. If I'm driving to your house, I will probably roll up five minutes late with the windows down, loudly singing "rainbow connection" off key

21. I like pizza

22. I can't eat pizza unless I make it with tapioca starch or gluten free bread

23. I don't like pizza as much when I have to make it

24. I can't swim worth beans

25. I've never seen a walrus in person, it's on my bucket list.

4 people like this

1. I love G-d & all things pertaining to Judaism.

2. I'm a libertarian, as they come close to my political views.

3. I love all things Star Wars, & a good majority of other sci-fi genres.

4. I was and still am, sort of, an editor on Wookieepedia.

5. I've been to Ukraine.

6. I love R&B/Soul.

7. I was adopted.

8. Adoptive & birth families included, I have 7 siblings.

9. I identify with the Star Wars character, Jedi Master Revan. This explains my screen name.

10. "Supernatural" is one of my favorite shows on TV, & Lucifer is one of my favorite characters.

11. I'm a dateless, kissless, virgin. Proud to be one, & waiting for moral & personal reasons.

12. I was born in California.

13. Aliens do exist, imo.

14. Reading is a hobby of mine, but I wish I had more time to read as of late.

15. I live in Virginia.

16. The darkness inexplicably attracts & repulses me at the same time.

17. I am a Batman fan, & don't see why people have been hating on the last few DC movies.

18. I know a little of Hebrew, Spanish, kiSwahili, & Russian. My goal is to master those & a few others.

19. I'm a Coca Cola addict.

20. I love writing.

21. I think I need a psych evaluation.

22. I have no skill in musical instruments.

23. When I was 16, I got in trouble for talking to a girl that was my age becaus my beard made me look over twice my age. The matter was resolved.

24. I've been in 4 accidents (3 car, one work-related) all of which I escaped with little to no injury.

25. I do have a Facebook acct.