Aurora

Support in Your Decision?

7 posts in this topic

Hello again everybody!

I just wanted to know if you have support in your decision? Does everybody know where you stand on the topic of premarital sex?

For me, my parents don't really care either way, as long as we're 'safe'. Phillip's parents believe in waiting though, and they like/respect that we are planning on waiting. They've been a good support team that we can look to for guidance.

None of my co-workers really know, and my friends don't really ask about those things. What about you guys?

Pretty much 0 support for me, but I won't need it. No one knows I'm waiting except for two friends, and I didn't even mean to tell them :P

Pretty much if you know me, you know I'm waiting. I am very vocal about it and my beliefs. I tell friends co workers, family, I have even told a guy I was playing football with in a pickup game. I have some support my mother didn't wait but she now knows it's the right thing to do. My friends seem to support me with it as I do them.

1 person likes this

My family and my friends support me, thankfully. 

I wear a purity ring that symbolizes my belief in chastity. 

3 people like this

My family is supporting me and it was they idea since they want me to have a partner who love me for me and nothing else. I would wear a purity ring but I think people might mistake it for a wedding band. Both my parents waited and they have know been married for over 20 years

Well, my parents and I don't talk about sex (that would be one awkward conversation) and my friends wouldn't approve of it so only my closest friend knows and honestly that's all the support I need.

I only have support from 1 friend. I have never talked about sex with my parents nor my brother. I'm pretty much in it alone but it's no big deal. I don't need any support to keep waiting. It's a decision I made on my own and plan on sticking to it whether I have people cheering me on or not.