Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nastasya

That nasty lil monster called FEAR

4 posts in this topic

Ever since i decided to wait, ive been struggling with the very real fear that i may never find anybody (in my case a guy) who's ready to wait with me without getting sex elsewhere  :blush: . and on not so good days i sometimes entertain the thought i might be alone forever. i remember telling a good friend of mine that i was for sure this time waiting till marriage, his reply ranged from amusement, to well good luck with that.. and he told me point blank sex was important for him and he couldn't deal without it.

So here i am in a day where people make crude jokes like just as you have to test drive a car before buying it, you have to "test" :mellow: each other before taking the marriage plunge *sigh*.

So my question is do any of you entertain this very real fear and what are you doing to overcome it??

Before I met Phillip, I was worried that I'd be alone forever (even though I'm only 19). I definitely used to have those thoughts, and sometimes wondered why I was alone.

It might be easier for me to say this because I'm in a relationship, but I believe that everybody has a soul mate. Maybe it's because I'm religious, but I believe that God made people in sets of two, and that we all have our matching pair, even though it may not seem like it. Don't ever settle if it doesn't feel right. You'll find that person, even if it may take some time.

You don't always have to 'test drive' the car before buying it. Just because you may not like a certain aspect of the car doesn't mean that you won't buy it.

Sex is not life, but only a part of it. Wait for the right person, and you'll be much happier that you did

1 person likes this

The right man will love that you have waited for him. Chastity weeds out users and losers.

What makes a couple compatible is when they share the same morals. The way someone has sex does not determine whether or not he/she is a faithful spouse. Read the package before you buy it. Not test drive the car. 

1 person likes this

Chastity is rare in this sex driven society we live in but like me there are unique and special men who don't just sleep with any girl. I will wait no matter what how long it takes for that nice wholesome women who has waited like me and fall in love with me because of my charm and wit.

1 person likes this