Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest head girl

next time he/ she will.....

10 posts in this topic

i have been thinking about this a bit, i want to wait to date till i find a gentle man. till i find someone who will treat me right and who is also waiting till mirage, i would like to date someone who does not make my decision harder, but inspires me with his Efforts. someone who is held back and would not push on the wtm issue in any way. so what are u waiting for, your next boyfriend/ girlfriend what do you want to look for in a Potential partner.

Personally I honestly think its easier to date someone who is also waiting you dont have to worry about the whole being judged in bed thing. But what everyone has to remember is that even if that other significant other didnt wait it doesnt make them any less or a bad person for it.... Mayb if they had met you earlier in life they would have chose to wait. But my main point is usually you dont marry someone in 6 months so if youre in a relationship with someone else for 3 years thats time there waiting to.... So if you do get married it will be so long since they have had sex that they wont remember what it feels like so it will feel good :P Let alone they will be rusty and so you wont have to sweat about it :rolleyes: Personally I would rather date a girl whos waiting just because knowing some other guy has been inside her kinda grosses me out... that whole theory about "testing out the car is total bull$h!T Thats what a guy says to get in ur pants. Like honestly comparing a girl to a car.... Like really? Even then everyone really wants a brand new car when they go to buy one.... (doesnt add up to me)

Also being a guy waiter you'd be surprised at how many girls are like "omg your waiting! But your so attractive!!!" They always think am lying until they relize am not kidding and then they feel kinda bad for not waiting but I always tell them I just think it would be something nice to save for my wife :D So stay strong!

Moreover I just want a girl whos fun to be around with, whos down to earth who wants to see the world and has a great personality and maybe kinda cute ;)

To put it bluntly, for me, I would only date someone if I think they would be a good mum, and a good wife as after all that is my longterm goal in a relationship :-)

Personally I honestly think its easier to date someone who is also waiting you dont have to worry about the whole being judged in bed thing. But what everyone has to remember is that even if that other significant other didnt wait it doesnt make them any less or a bad person for it.... Mayb if they had met you earlier in life they would have chose to wait. But my main point is usually you dont marry someone in 6 months so if youre in a relationship with someone else for 3 years thats time there waiting to.... So if you do get married it will be so long since they have had sex that they wont remember what it feels like so it will feel good :P Let alone they will be rusty and so you wont have to sweat about it :rolleyes: Personally I would rather date a girl whos waiting just because knowing some other guy has been inside her kinda grosses me out... that whole theory about "testing out the car is total bull$h!T Thats what a guy says to get in ur pants. Like honestly comparing a girl to a car.... Like really? Even then everyone really wants a brand new car when they go to buy one.... (doesnt add up to me)

Also being a guy waiter you'd be surprised at how many girls are like "omg your waiting! But your so attractive!!!" They always think am lying until they relize am not kidding and then they feel kinda bad for not waiting but I always tell them I just think it would be something nice to save for my wife :D So stay strong!

Moreover I just want a girl whos fun to be around with, whos down to earth who wants to see the world and has a great personality and maybe kinda cute ;)

wow I really like this post! Nice way of putting things! :)

To put it bluntly, for me, I would only date someone if I think they would be a good mum, and a good wife as after all that is my longterm goal in a relationship :-)

i think that is a brilliant way of thinking, and that girl is going to be lucky to have you :)

Due to the fact that I"m not available to date because I'm focusing on my career I still know what I want in a partner. In simple terms, has character, respectful, and a waiter♥ Alot like the gentlemen on here :) Kudos to you all! :D

(now if I were to meet that kinda a guy where I currently live, I might have to change up a few future plans because I wouldn't want to miss out! lol but I don't foresee it either)

Lol well honestly I think alot of us shouldnt fret about finding their significant other or a waiter cause honestly there are so much other things to be grateful for in this life. Could you imagine what you would do if your parents and any other close relatives past awayed and you were the only living member of your family left, like what would you do? How would you react to knowing that your finally alone by urself? I know this is a really crazy question but its to get a point across. More importantly one of my best friends who isnt a waiter and is a man whore is totally unhappy and his self esteem drops if hes not with a girl or doing something with a girl just showing that even if you do have sex it still wont make you happy. I dont know if any of you believe in fate or not but i personally do... Like its only after things happen in life that you can reflect on them and see why this happened or how you grew from it. I personally think god has a plan for all of us but the actions we make affect wether or not we ever achieve or reach those goals.

Just my 2 cents

Honestly, if he believes in God, WTM, & is involved in helping others (volunteer work of some kind). I think I'm set.

thank you headgirl... This is definately the way I have thought about things in past relationships but I think that's probably because I have wanted children for so long that I won't settle for anything less than who will be a great mummy for them and always be able to put them first no matter what, and a great wife so they grow up in a loving stable family orientated enviroment... But obviously we have to be madly in love too!

Yeah I know I'm being picky really but I think its worth being picky over something so important.

OHG:"...has character..." Isn't that just a nice way of saying eccentric lol

thank you headgirl... This is definately the way I have thought about things in past relationships but I think that's probably because I have wanted children for so long that I won't settle for anything less than who will be a great mummy for them and always be able to put them first no matter what, and a great wife so they grow up in a loving stable family orientated enviroment... But obviously we have to be madly in love too!

Yeah I know I'm being picky really but I think its worth being picky over something so important.

OHG:"...has character..." Isn't that just a nice way of saying eccentric lol

haha,Aaron, no I mean it literally not like personality. I meant like an honorable man. Sorry for the confusion lol