MissVirgin

31 years old virgin female looking for virgin guy !

21 posts in this topic

I am 31 years old virgin female who is waiting until marriage for sex,i am looking for virgin guy who also  believe waiting until marriage i dont like my a guy who do sleep every woman before marriage i want him pure like me but i m worry will i find a Virgin guy who would oldder than me???

4 people like this

Salaams MissVirgin,

I'm Muslim as well. Just to let you know, this isn't a dating site. It's more of a support site for people who are waiting till marriage to help each other and discuss things. I hope you enjoy your time here.

5 people like this

Wonder why so many people think this is a dating site. It's just a great forum of like minded people to share ideas and support each other

4 people like this

Wonder why so many people think this is a dating site. It's just a great forum of like minded people to share ideas and support each other

Why dosen't somebody make a celibate dating website?

3 people like this

Salams  MissVirgin,

Welcome to the site. While others are reacting to your post here, I have to say, I can understand, somewhat, why you might have thought of this as a dating site or at least hoped for it to be one, given the difficulty it to be found when looking for a spouse of good character and all. I'm 27 and have been waiting till marriage all my life and I'm Muslim, so I can see somewhat where you're coming from. Hopefully you'll stick around the site and make yourself at home...perhaps you might meet someone on here. However, I'd caution against some of the standards/approaches to marriage you're taking (perhaps I'm misreading something there in what you wrote). They seem a tad bit out of touch with reality and will only make things harder to get married (trust me, us American Muslims have a marriage crisis over here in the States for just such reasons). I can elaborate later, if you wish. Also, you said you love sex so, so much...but at the same time claim that you're a virgin waiting till marriage...could you elaborate? Anywho, that's all I got for now.

Wa Salam,

Cyon Corell

1 person likes this

Thanks every one for reply me and yes i KNOW this is not dating site but i am just tring to find  a virgin man ,i am sorry if some one dont like my post!

Also, you said you love sex so, so much...but at the same time claim that you're a virgin waiting till marriage...could you elaborate?

To be virgin does not mean that you dont love/like sex,EVERY ONE love sex even they are virgins or nonvirgins but some people dont do it before marriage or give this beautiful gift to their spouse!If virgins dont love sex then why they get married or look for partner!

6 people like this

Hey MissVirgin, I can see why you came here. I know its hard to find virgin men these days. (Especially the older you get) Maybe you should stay here awhile and get to know everyone. Who knows, you may find your man here. :)

2 people like this

Hey MissVirgin, I can see why you came here. I know its hard to find virgin men these days. (Especially the older you get) Maybe you should stay here awhile and get to know everyone. Who knows, you may find your man here. :)

Rally realy thanks sweetie! :)

Rally realy thanks sweetie! :)

He's right. People have found their sweethearts on this site. It's not a dating site but when you put a large group of people with the same values and morals into one place where the most intimate of things is shared publicly, then you're bound to have a few relationships pop up.

2 people like this

He's right. People have found their sweethearts on this site. It's not a dating site but when you put a large group of people with the same values and morals into one place where the most intimate of things is shared publicly, then you're bound to have a few relationships pop up.

Or cabin fever, cabin fever can also pop up.

4 people like this

Or cabin fever, cabin fever can also pop up.

Thnaks!

Hello!

Thank you for sharing your personal thoughts & feelings with us-I feel that is a very brave thing to do! Congratulations on sticking to your own personal standards in your life! It appears you are very clear about the kind of husband you want to be with. I grew up with many of my family members & friends getting married in their early 20's, which is perfectly fine for them. it just ended up not being a choice I chose for myself.

I was simply not ready or in the kind of space I wanted to be within myself to decide to consciously attract my beloved future husband. I am happy with the choice I have made to wait until I feel I am in a balanced, healthy, empowered place within myself for myself & so I will attract that in my future soulmate. Although I have not yet attempted attracting my future husband; I am grateful to say I have attracted other loving dreams & desires in other areas of my life.

A recent example is when I needed to find a new home to live in. I was not given a lot of notice from my landlord as they then needed the space for themselves; & I was really tired of moving around so much on the island. Some people on the island living here will say moving several times a year is what you do here, & that it's extremely difficult to find a good rental space. For me, I knew I had to step up to the plate if I truly wanted to attract a wonderful new home to live.

After I found out I needed to move-each day before doing anything else, I would do several affirmative prayers stating what I would like to receive that was for my highest good. I did not even check any rental listings until I had done this and gotten myself into a positive feeling space also. Once I got myself into a space of feeling good and had affirmed my positive affirmations, I would check my messages & such. I kept my inner knowing most of the time (I'm not perfect at this) that this would manifest for me-even when I saw no evidence of my wonderful new rental space/home.

I received what I had asked for in faith I would receive it in a truly unexpected way. It came through a Recommendation from a friend that I don't have the opportunity to spend much time with-& had assumed she wouldn't know of anyone renting out a space.

Long story - short-I got picked from others that were also seeking this couples' rental space. They picked me as one of their new renters! I am so grateful I chose to hold onto my belief that I would attract my perfect match for me new home! This married couple were very intentional themselves in that they consciously wanted to attract great match renters to live in their home with them! They often ask me if I am happy, & I enthusiastically say," Yes!" And then they say , "Great! That makes us happy!" Another guy is renting the other space in the house. I am living on the north shore of Kauai in a beautiful, tidy, high vibration (the home feels good) home where everyone respects & cares about each other & there is no drama. Everything that was important to me that I asked for came true!

I am very grateful to say I have a lot of times I have chosen to use the law of attraction to create my loving dreams! And that has meant for me, much mind discipline to focus my thoughts & words on only what I want-coupled with positive feelings. I have noticed that I do not attract happy things or people when I am in an unhappy feeling space-even when my thoughts are asking to attract something positive!

My loving intention in this post was to hopefully inspire something that resonated to you.:)

Blessings,

TropicalMermaid

Yeah, like someone I know met their S/O on a language pen-pal site. On those types of sites, you look for friends and if you are compatible, something else can develop!

1 person likes this

I am 31 years old virgin female who is waiting until marriage for sex,i am looking for virgin guy who also believe waiting until marriage i dont like my a guy who do sleep every woman before marriage i want him pure like me but i m worry will i find a Virgin guy who would oldder than me???

More About me:

Height:5' 1" (155 cm)

Body Type:Fit/Athletic

Ethnicity:Middle Eastern

Religion:Muslim/Islamic

Smokes:Never

Drinks:Never

Marital Status:Never Married

Has Kids:I have no kids

Wants Kids:Not sure

Looking for:Marriage

Sign:Virgo

My family backgrond is pakistani,i am born & grew up in dubai united arab emirates and i love Dubai in the whole world.my education is very low from nursery to 7th class.i joined many dating sites and other profiles for someone special but i did not get him.there are many guys who only interesting in your photos,beauty and sex i hate that kind of guys.

i am very serious about marriage and love,i wish i could find best husband of the world.i want my future fill of happiness & fun with my husband.i love sex so so much but dont like it before marriage bcz i dont want to be a bitch and dont want to live a dirty life,i would love it only with my hubby blushing .

i love Fashion,make up,poetry,e cards.i am very crazy fan of wrestling.i LOVE Yellow colour i love dresses,furniture and everything in Yellow.i am really good at helping people, makegoodness, cooking, painting, clothing design.i hate smoke,drugs and drink,if you want to be my soulmate then you would have left it forever for me i dont know how but you would,i dont want that dirty things in my home sorry.

I’m looking for:

i am looking for serious,caring and good man,a man who care for me alots,a man who believe his sex only for his wife and never go to another women,a man who believe in love and marriage,looking for someone likes older than me,funny,believe in me,never cheat me,never play with my emotionals and always keep me happy.I love a man likes to just sit at home with his woman and talk, watch TV, read a book Just likes to spend alone time with his woman,enjoying eachothers company,i am seeking a caring,loyal,trust worthy,understanding and honest man who must have a great sense of humor and must know how to treat a woman, who is ready to love me till the rest of our lives,A man that anything do for you just to make u smile.A man who come here to me want my hand form my parents & take me back to his country.

As Salaam Alaikum

I like what you have posted and would like to meet you to see if I'm who you are looking for. Here is my email claudeb757@gmail.com.

I'm going to push back on WTM not being a dating site. I love the new book The Waiting Til Marriage Survival Guide and this is a direct quote from chapter 11: Finding People to Date

“As far as online dating goes, WTM.org has the opposite problem from big dating sites like Match.com and OKCupid.com: Every person on the site is waiting till marriage, but we don’t have nearly as many members near you (yet) as a generic dating site.

WTM.org grows bigger every month, but so far the members who’ve met and fallen in love on WTM.org had to drive at least an hour to visit with the other person. When you join WTM.org, you’ll find comfort and friendship instantly, but finding love there may take a little longer (and some road trips).â€

Excerpt From: MikeTheBlogger, 2013-12-21. iBooks.

This material may be protected by copyright.

3 people like this

Hi MissVirgin

Will you believe that I am 36-37 years old virgin man.

many people don't like virgins because they think that something is physically wrong. But this is not true.
Our diffrent types of thoughts make us virgin.
humen is a slave of their thoughts. His nature, character and all things will be developed according to his thoughts.

*****humen make thoughts & thoughts make humen*****

I am very happy to know that you are virgin at this age.
many peoples are virgin at this age. But they don't want to show themselves because everybody make jokes upon them.
don't worry MissVirgin you are not alone. One day you will find your love (I bless you with true heart).

2 people like this