Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sugar Plum

Sexual Harassment

9 posts in this topic

Any innapropriate touching the other party is not 100% comfortable with is sexual harassment.

I like the quote beneath your replies Mstr Josh. 

1 person likes this

Sexual harassment is physical touching that makes the other person feel uncomfortable. Also sexual harassment can be verbal as well.

Just remember, PURITY CANNOT BE STOLEN. It can be given away or given up on but it can't be taken. The whole point of purity is that you are "pure" (don't really like that word) when you choose to keep your virginity until marriage and/or the person you love (views differ on this.) But no one can take away your purity without your concent. If you haven't done anything willingly, you haven't given up your purity. I think if a girl who is a virgin is raped, she is still raped, because rape is not sex and only sex can take away virginity (not rape, sex toys, etc.) Just my opinion. So your boyfriend may have groped you and made you feel "impure" but that doesn't make you "impure."

3 people like this

Even if it's a boyfriend doing it, it's still sexual harassment if you're not okay with it. I can understand a guy (or girl) starting to go a little too far in the heat of things (think hand starting to slide somewhere while making out or something), but as soon as the other person says, "No, that's too much" they need to immediately stop or it's sexual harassment. Of course, if the guy or girl beforehand told you to never have your hand slide somewhere while you're making out or whatever, I would say that's wrong, even if it was in the heat of things.

1 person likes this

Just remember, PURITY CANNOT BE STOLEN.

Purity is an elusive quality bestowed upon none. The only thing that is truly pure is nothingness.

1 person likes this

Just remember, PURITY CANNOT BE STOLEN. It can be given away or given up on but it can't be taken. The whole point of purity is that you are "pure" (don't really like that word) when you choose to keep your virginity until marriage and/or the person you love (views differ on this.) But no one can take away your purity without your concent. If you haven't done anything willingly, you haven't given up your purity. I think if a girl who is a virgin is raped, she is still raped, because rape is not sex and only sex can take away virginity (not rape, sex toys, etc.) Just my opinion. So your boyfriend may have groped you and made you feel "impure" but that doesn't make you "impure."

Well said. 

Well the way 15 minute video I watched for my orientation at FedEx said it was anything sexual that made anyone else uncomfortable.

1 person likes this