Dasboy1

football sex talk

11 posts in this topic

Okay so I was playiny football tonight, pickup game. We were conversating and what not then it came out I wasn't a man cause I hadn't had Much sex. This was said by a guy that had already been irritating me the whole night. He was talking all big then he was talking about how he got "head" before the game and the girl wanted to spend the day with him but then he said that he was trying to get with this other girl. By this point I was rather mad. Then the comment came out cause I was joking around and he said how often do you get laid? As if that defined my masculinity. I replied with bro I'm waiting till marriage. Then the game proceeded. I don't know is it normal that this bothered me?

1 person likes this

And here I was thinking you and kat were speaking dirty using football terms...

You had me so interested in how that could be done for a few seconds >.>

1 person likes this

I didn't say it was done in a few seconds I said it was stuff he was saying in the period of the game although all that was said within a minute or two, well the main part.

I don't see why it bothers you so much, as far as you'd be concerned, they're just the typical "morons" or what ever they'll be called, that go with society and treat virginity as something bad and such.

1 person likes this

It's not that josh I understand that. It's that fact that he was bragging about getting head. It really bothered me cause he was just using this girl. That bothers me a lot when people are mistreated.

3 people like this

It never ceases to amaze me how idiotic tools some people can be. Has our standards for masculinity stooped so low that we resort to demanding respect because we stuck a penis into a vagina? Whoop dee doo, I'm such a big strong man now. My flesh made contact with another person's flesh. Herp derp.

Sex does not bring someone to a divine level of enlightenment. It does not give you magical powers and it sure as hell doesn't prove how much a man they are. All they proved was that they put their snake into a tunnel. Period.  If a guy brags about this sort of thing, he's a sad, pathetic tool, plain and simple. It doesn't make him a man, it makes him weak and brainless. A real man keeps his urges in check because he respects that women are fellow humans brings and not some piece of meat.

10 people like this

I can see why that upset you it's seems like a lot of guys just use girls for sex but he has chosen to live that life and you have chosen the opposite and I think you kinda have to leave it at that make sence?

Does this guy play football a lot? If so, brain damage could explain his reasoning. 

4 people like this

It never ceases to amaze me how idiotic tools some people can be. Has our standards for masculinity stooped so low that we resort to demanding respect because we stuck a penis into a vagina? Whoop dee doo, I'm such a big strong man now. My flesh made contact with another person's flesh. Herp derp.

Sex does not bring someone to a divine level of enlightenment. It does not give you magical powers and it sure as hell doesn't prove how much a man they are. All they proved was that they put their snake into a tunnel. Period.  If a guy brags about this sort of thing, he's a sad, pathetic tool, plain and simple. It doesn't make him a man, it makes him weak and brainless. A real man keeps his urges in check because he respects that women are fellow humans brings and not some piece of meat.

Hahaah!!! Amazing. clap clap clap with "Hurray!"

1 person likes this

Yeah, that upsets me as well, but its the life they've chosen. Some guys just don't get it. I know sex feels good, but sometimes they have to love a woman enough NOT to have sex with her. It proves that you value her as a person and not some sex toy.  It takes a stronger man to control his urges. You have that strength. Be proud of it.

1 person likes this